• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings. The Chain Gang includes: - CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber - GSC-1 GearClean Brush - 8 oz. bottle of Bio ChainBrite The CG-2.4 works on nearly any bike, including multi-speed, single-speed, and e-bikes.
- Heat treated - Individual hex keys
The RAP CO2 line of multi-tools feature a simple, yet ingenious, design that integrates a CO2 dispenser. The CO2 head quickly slides on or off the 5 mm bit allowing for easy access, and an internal sleeve unthreads from the chuck revealing the engagement port for a threaded CO2 cartridge. The head threads onto either a Presta or Shrader valve and is made up of a lightweight and durable aluminum construction. Available in a 15- or 21-tool build, the RAP CO2 features Lezyne's exclusive CRV+ corrosion resistant bits and ergonomic aluminum side plates. - Weight: 149g - Tool Bits: Hex 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm; Chain Breaker: (9/10/11 speed); Star Shaped T25, T30; Spoke Wrenches: Mavic Mtv, 3.22, 3.45; Phillips-Head - Integrated CO2 Dispenser
- Three brush heads featuring tough nylon bristles and an integral scraper for mud de-clogging - Ideal for chain, cassette and sprockets - 10-speed compatible
The I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Set includes 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen and regular screwdriver. It's the perfect mini-tool to get you out of binds or make quick adjustments. And, it conveniently tucks into a pocket or pack.
Park Tool's Thru Axle Adaptors make it possible to adapt all Park Tool Truing Stands to work with 12mm, 15mm, 20mm, and 25mm thru axle front wheels, as well as Cannondale Lefty wheels (each sold separately). The TS-TA also work with the rear 135mm thru axle hubs in the TS-2.2 and TS-3. The TS-TA when used in the TS-8, TS-25, TS-15, TS-7 or TS-5 will work with all rear thru axle hubs. For thru axle hubs greater than 135 (142, 150, 157, etc.) in the TS-2.2, use the TS-2TA Thru Axle Adaptors (sold separately).
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most applications require a pair of cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
Designed and built especially for singlespeed bikes, Park's SS-15 Single Speed Spanner is a durable forged-steel tool with a 15mm socket wrench for axle nuts, 15mm open-end wrench for pedals, a tire lever, and a bottle opener. It's just the right size to take along on rides and is great for wrenching in your shop too.
- Virtually impossible to break steel core levers - Nylon coating does not scratch rims or pinch tube - Spoke hook on one end - SF-9902 includes hang card packaging
• 1/4" Drive • Includes 3,4,5,6,8,10mm hex head, Phillips #2 and T25/T30 • Torx head sockets • Torque range from 1-24 Newton meters (9.0-212 inch lbs.) • Reversible head for 2-way operation • Overall length 200mm • Supplied in a protective storage case
Special tools for building Surly Fat Bike wheels. - 56mm-wide spacer aids in dishing and truing Moonlander offset wheels - 35mm-wide spacer aids in dishing and truing Pugsley offset wheels
Periodic hydraulic remote bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent remote performance. RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Reverb dropper post running strong.
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. - Repairs large punctures and slices - Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal - Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding - Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant - Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires - Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover - Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures - Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment - Simple and easy to refill
$10.00 - $23.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
- Innovative chain retention hook locks tool onto cassette, ensuring full chain wrap and eliminating slippage. - Tool geometry offers maximum effective leverage and compact 270mm length. - Compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 12-Speed. Chain retention hook fits cogs up to 18 teeth. - Integrated fixed gear lockring wrench optimized for 41-42mm OD lockrings. Pedro's new Pro Chain Whip takes inspiration from our beloved Vise Whip, applying many of the same functional principles to a more traditional chain whip design. The Pro Chain Whip design focuses on functionality, practicality, and safety. The innovative chain retention hook offers multiple benefits. First it keeps the chain secured to the tool during storage. Secondly, it improves user safety by locking the tool onto the cassette, ensuring full chain wrap and eliminating slippage. An added bonus of this feature is that the tool stays in place on its own. No more fumbling with your cassette lockring tool with one hand while trying to keep your chain whip in place. Being attached to the cassette, the Pro Chain Whip can also be used to slide the cassette off the hub. A nice option when dealing with grimy gears. Keeping traveling mechanics and portability in mind, the Pro Chain Whip geometry maximizes effective leverage while keeping the tool length to a compact 270mm and 225g weight. The integrated fixed gear lockring wrench, optimized for 41-42mm OD lockrings, adds versatility and is one less tool to carry. The Pro Chain Whip is compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 12-speed, and the chain retention hook fits cogs up to 18 teeth.
Topeak's Hexus X is an award-winning, 21-function multi-tool with updated design to store T15, T25, and 8mm hex tool bits inside. Tire levers are securely side-mounted, and have additional tools built into them. The Hexus X is an excellent choice for both road and mountain bike riders. - Allen wrenches: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 (2 pcs) / 5 / 6 / 8mm - Torx bits: T15 / T25 / T30 - #2 Phillips screwdriver - 14G / 15G spoke wrenches - 2 engineering grade plastic tire levers - Presta Valve Core Tool - Chromoly steel chain tool - Steel wire chain hook - Weight: 170g *Chain tool is compatible with single and multi-speed chains up to 12-speed except Campagnolo 11-speed hollow-pin chains
Precision measurement awaits with Park's Tape Measure. This small and handy tool boasts a tough, composite housing, as well as both Metric and English readings of up to 3.65 meters/12 feet.
If you have a mechanical out on the trail, Topeak's Mini 20 Pro folding tool saves the day. Its forged-aluminum body holds 20 tools including: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches, a T25 and T10 Torx wrench, 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches, a cast-chromoly chain tool, aluminum tire lever, Phillips and flat-blade screwdrivers, and a bottle opener.
$17.00 - $40.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
Park’s Professional Cable And Housing Cutter is specifically for use on derailleur and brake cables and housing. It even makes quick work of hard-to-cut shift-cable housing. Its cold-forged, heat-treated-steel handles won't bend and its precision-ground jaws cut perfectly every time. Its dual-density molded grips are specially contoured for superior comfort and control. Plus, there’s a built-in cable-end crimper and a forming hole for reforming housing ends.
Sometimes the task at hand requires more hands than available. If you've ever worked with some of the more finicky bicycle brakes, you know what we are talking about. Pedro's Cable Puller (commonly known as the "Fourth Hand Tool") provides the perfect tool for tensioning brake or derailleur cables while making adjustments. Featuring one hand operation, ergonomic cushioned handles, and a thumb lock, this tool simultaneously grips and tensions the cable while keeping your other hand free to secure the cable in place. End the frustration and pick one up! Made from heat-treated laser-cut steel.
$8.95 - $9.00
Park's Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel and are nice and thin to fit on the small-clearance cones found on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Plus, they work as regular wrenches, too. They feature Park's special Y heads that put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. Most applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. If you have questions please contact us and we can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
$7.49 - $9.49
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.
Removes and installs crank caps on Shimano® Hollowtech II® cranks. Includes built in hook to lift the safety plate, speeding crank removal. Steel, investment cast body provides good leverage and includes an option to use with an 8mm hex wrench for removing seized caps.
An ingenious lightweight multi-function tool! Two levers connect to form power link pliers for removing or installing a chain's master link. Power Lever easily separates into two pieces for use as two tire levers. Integrated chain hook holds chain steady while removing or installing master link. - 4 Tools: PowerLink pliers, tire levers and stainless steel wire chain hook - Tool Material: Engineering grade polymer - Chain link storage compartment - Size: 11.5 x 2.3 x 1.8cm / 4.5" x 0.9" x 0.7" - Weight: 45g / 1.59oz *Not compatible with Shimano QUICK-LINK (SM-CN900-11)
Never leave safety behind. Topeak's Mini 18+ folding tool lets you take it all with you without weighing you down. Its forged-aluminum body holds 18 tools including: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches, a T25 Torx wrench, 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches, a cast-chromoly chain tool, aluminum tire lever, Phillips and flat-blade screwdrivers, and a bottle opener.
Cable cutters are an essential tool used for some of the most fundamental elements on the bicycle. What seems like a simple tool can often be the root of frustration when poor cut quality ruins a brand new cable, crimps housing shut, or leaves strands uncut. The Pedro's Cable Cutter is an industry favorite and when put to the test against the competition and you will quickly see why. Our cable is designed for years of service, for comfortable and easy usage, and with extra jaw overlap ensuring a clean cut every time.
This kit contains all the parts needed for scheduled maintenance and/or rebuild of B1 Stealth Reverb Seatposts. - Includes new, upgraded IFP - Rebuilds IFP, Poppet, Seal Head, Dust Seal, Piston, Brass Keys, and Bushing - Requires RockShox Specialty Tools to perform Service: Post Bleed Tool, Oil Height Tool, IFP Height Tool
Page 1 of 4 Next page