- SKS B65 Commuter II Fender Set for 28 - Famous Bluemel Full-Coverage Fender Set - Features stainless hardware and stainless 3.0mm stays - Front profile 680mm - Rear profile 1185mm - ASR security release system for the front wheel
Stay clean and dry with SKS's Commuter II fenders! The stainless-steel hardware comes pre-installed for quick and easy mounting.
Turn your bike into an all-weather vehicle with Planet Bike's Hardcore Fenders. Made of unbreakable Superflex polycarbonate with stainless-steel stays, they're ultra tough. They boast mudflaps for the ultimate in splash and spray protection and the front fender has release tabs for easy on/off. Plus, the hardware is pre-installed for quick mounting.
SKS's Raceblade fenders live up to their name! They're super light, incredibly sleek, and provide optimum coverage. What sets them apart, though, is that they can popped on and off in seconds thanks to the tool-free quick-release mounting system.
Planet Bike's Grunge Board is an easy-to-mount front fender that keeps you dry and clean when it's wet and muddy. It's made from a nearly indestructible polymer and it mounts in seconds to your down tube with the 2 rubber straps.
SKS's Raceblade XL fenders live up to their name! They're super light, incredibly sleek and provide optimum coverage. What sets them apart, though, is that they can popped on and off in seconds thanks to the tool-free quick-release mounting system.
$10.89 - $13.99
- Attaches to saddle rails - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Butt, a wider version for fatbike applications - Road/CX narrower for road and cross bike applications
$15.08 - $16.99
- Attaches to the down tube using the supplied fasteners - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Gut Fender, the perfect fit for fatbike applications
Keep both your bike and yourself clean and dry with Sunlite's Cruiser Full Fender Set. These fenders offer full coverage and a cool look for your cruiser bike. The stays and fenders are steel so they're durable.
Optimized for RockShox forks, RockShox MTB Fenders deliver exceptional protection for your fork, with deep side skirts to keep the mud and debris away from the most vital parts of your fork – and your body. Take your bike's customization to the next level with nine color offerings made to match RockShox decal packs – or go black-on-black for that minimalist look. MTB Fenders come complete with four beefy zip ties for installation so you can get to the trailhead sooner and shred with much less mess. - Works on all RockShox fork models - Comes with 4 zip ties for immediate installation - Offered in a wide range of colors that match RockShox's fork decal packs - Designed specifically for RockShox forks - Deep side skirts protect stanchions and dust seals from rocks and debris - Precisely placed mounting holes make the fender follow the wheel's contour, minimizing contact when the fork is compressed
Keep water and mud off you with SKS's Shockboard front fender! It's super light and nearly unbreakable so you know it's ready for off-road action. Plus, it works with most rigid and suspension forks as well as disc and linear-pull brakes. The XL is ideal for 29ers thanks to 60mm of extra length.
$39.99 - $44.99
If you ride bent, Planet Bike's recumbent fenders keep you covered when Mother Nature rains on your ride. They are designed for non-tradtional bike and trike setups. Their clean lines and rugged aluminum construction provide great protection from rain, road grit, and other tire spray. - 6061 aluminum blades - Stainless steel V-stays and hardware are pre-installed and disc brake compatible - 100mm mudflaps for extended coverage - Release Tabs on front fender for added safety - Eyelets Required?: Yes - Wheel size: 20” - Max tire size: 20" x 1.5" (50mm) / 20" x 1.9" (60mm)
$39.99 - $44.99
If you ride bent, Planet Bike's recumbent fenders keep you covered when Mother Nature rains on your ride. They are designed for non-tradtional bike and trike setups. Their clean lines and rugged aluminum construction provide great protection from rain, road grit, and other tire spray. - 6061 aluminum blades - 150mm mudflaps for extra coverage - Adjustable stainless steel stays create a secure fit on any style recumbent - Eyelets Required?: Yes - Release Tabs on front fender for added safety - Wheel size: 26” - Max tire size: 26" x 1.5"(50mm) / 26" x 1.9"(60mm)
- Unbreakable all-weather polycarbonate construction - Quick adjusting stainless steel hardware - Compatible with 700 x 25-32 road tires
$15.08 - $23.47
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - XL version is longer and provides more coverage - Reverse version is designed for forks with reversed bridges - Fat Face, you guessed it, extra wide for Fatbike applications
These steel fenders offer tire coverage that is durable with a timeless aesthetic. - The crescent full-coverage design offers a closer fit around the tire - Made in the USA
Made of anodized aluminum and adorned with laser graphics and an embossed alloy head badge, PDW's Full Metal City Fenders are a beautiful complement to any bike. They provide full-wrap coverage, even shielding riders behind you from tire spray thanks to the sturdy rubber mudflaps. The Full Metal Fenders feature safety release tabs to ensure your wheels keep turning, even if debris gets lodged between the fender and tire. • 45mm wide • Fits bikes with 700 x 28-32mm tires and fender eyelets • 510 grams
The ultimate clip-on mudguard set for road bikes for tire widths up to 25mm. Its smart, double-hinged quick release fitting system also fits aero forks and is also compatible with disc brakes, direct mount brakes, and thru axles. Mudguards can be perfectly adapted to the radius of the wheel by adjusting the length of the stays. The superlight extra long mud flaps give additional spray protection. In addition to using the quick release rubber straps it can also be fixed in place with zip ties. Paintwork protection film for the frame is also included. Disc brake compatible: Please be mindful of the brake wire.
$16.00 - $21.00
- Unique softer PP material helps prevent cracks in extreme temperatures - UV resistance for increased durability. - Proprietary bracket design helps keep fender stable on the bike - Front model fits most down-tubes - Rear model offers adjustable angle
$54.00 - $65.00
Giant's Arc Fenders features a v-shape drainer that helps remove mud and water efficiently so you stay dry. They easily mount with a front and rear quick-release and, with the single-arm stay mount, they're a stylish addition to your bike. Plus, they're made from a super lightweight poly-carbonate material for long-lasting protection from nasty weather.
Get classic full-fender protection from SKS's P35 Chromoplastic fenders! They feature stainless-steel hardware and SKS's security clips for durability and safety.
You only need a couple of seconds to protect yourself and your bike from wet weather. The Clip-On Fenders are made of a durable all-weather polymer so never again will you arrive at work with a rain streak up your back again. And because they're clip-ons, you can easily remove the fenders on sunny days.
Topeak's DeFender XC11 for 27.5-inch wheel bikes is a rear fender that offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. The quick-release seatpost attachment allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds and the angle is adjustable for the perfect fit. It's incredibly light, too.
Go ride outside! Whether you ride over cobblestones or in the woods, the mudguard keeps you splashing rain and mud. Its smart design makes it simple and easy to connect to your bike. - The shape offers optimal protection against splashing water and mud while made as light as possible - Thanks to the quick-release attachment, you can effortlessly click the mudguard into place under the saddle - Made from durable shockproof plastic - Attractive, slender design - Easy to clean - Compatible with 7mm or 9mm saddle rails
This super lightweight (45g) and discreet mudguard protects your face from mud and water. Made of super soft material it fits to 26", 27.5" and 29" bikes and is compatible with most forks. The Flapguard Mudguard sticks close to your bike even in extremely aggressive riding due to the supplied zip ties, which wrap around the fork bridge and fork legs. Mud is also kept off your fork seals. Also compatible on rear side of frame.
Giant's Speedshield Alloy Race Fenders offer durable, all-weather protection and aluminum construction. These great fenders go on and off in no time thanks to the quick-adjusting stainless-steel hardware.
- Suitable for all kinds of urban/commuter bikes - Quick adjust gap between fender and tire - Tool-Free universal mounting system - Full cover functionality
- Designed for compatibility with the Giant Defy Aluxx and Liv Avail Aluxx bikes - Quickly adjust gap between fender and tire - Tool-Free universal mounting system - Full coverage protection
- Designed for compatibility with 700c bikes without mounting points - Ideal for Giant Defy Advanced and Liv Avail Advanced disc brake bikes - Quick adjust gap between fender and tire - Tool-Free universal mounting system offers flexibility for bikes without fender eyelets - Full coverage protection
Giant's Speedshield Tour fenders are a simple, lightweight way to fend off muck and grime. The clip-on, quick release attachment system is fast and secure. When it starts to rain, snap them on, and when the sun starts to shine they come off just as easily. High-strength plastic gives years of reliable service.
Page 1 of 2 Next page