$110.00 - $125.00
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoWrap hugs the foot to create a customized, secure fit - ExoBeam, nylon outsole - Shock-absorbing EVA midsole - Removable cover for the window of the cleat makes the shoe compatible with flat or 2-bolt cleats
$250.00 - $320.00
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, ful carbon outsole - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tighten (tighten clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
While most trail shoes are still based on XC racing, Giro's new Terraduro was created to navigate the demands of all-mountain riding, balancing on-and-off-the-bike performance in a low-profile design. This durable shoe is built around a stout nylon shank that pedals like a pro XC shoe, combined with a grippy Vibram rubber outsole that inspires confidence when scrambling over rocks and logs. The fit is secure and supportive thanks to a slim, micro-adjustable buckle and two-strap closure system, while a reinforced toe box offers protection from impacts.
- Motion efficency system (mes) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Exoflex built-in flex zone allows the toe area of the shoe to move independently of the main sole to optimize the natural flex of the toes, reduce heel slip, and improve overall traction - Stiff composite exobeam outsole is protected by a full-cover rubber tread to provide outstanding traction - Seamless upper provides protection and ventilation while the toe box area helps protect against obstacles on the trail - Quickfit upper with a single ratchet buckle system and two hook-and-loop straps for simple on-the-fly adjustments
$120.00 - $126.00
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
The Impact VXI is the lightest downhill race shoe on the market. It features Five Ten's softest, stickiest rubber compound yet, Stealth Mi6. Mi6 was designed for flat pedal riders who want the benefits of riding platform pedals without giving up the gripping performance of clips. The new synthetic upper dries overnight so you'll always be ready to ride. With compression molded insoles and a reinforced toe cap, it is one of the most protective and supportive shoes in the line. - Outsole Material: Rubber - Midsole Material: Compression-Molded EVA - Upper Material: Synthetic - 363g each (Size 9US)
$100.00 - $105.00
- Force Drive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TourGrip™ Tread - 2X Stable Upper with Multilayered air mesh - Removable Velcro straps on top of Lace with pocket - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
Versatile Enduro/Trail shoe for flat pedals with superb grip, enhanced protection, and walkability. - High-grip Michelin rubber outsole - TPU reinforcement layer provides additional protection - Robust toe cap for additional toe protection - Asymmetrically raised padded ankle collar and sidewall sole for added protection - Mesh and TPU upper absorbs less water and dries quickly
Shimano’s RP3 gets you on the road with comfort, versatility, and a great fit. Make your road rides more comfortable and efficient with pro-level features like the RP3’s pressure-relieving offset straps and efficient, fiberglass-reinforced soles. Shimano's Air Intake system brings air in the shoe's front to pick up heat and moisture and vents it out sole's exhaust ports to keep your feet dry and comfortable. And, the RP3 can use standard SPD cleats with an adapter (sold separately), so you can hammer out a quick indoor cycling session without having to bring your own pedals.
Versatile women's Enduro/Trail shoe for flat pedals with superb grip, enhanced protection, and walkability. - High-grip Michelin rubber outsole - TPU reinforcement layer provides additional protection - Robust toe cap for additional toe protection - Asymmetrically raised padded ankle collar and sidewall sole for added protection - Mesh and TPU upper absorbs less water and dries quickly
Page 1 of 1