Don't compromise your ergonomics! The Wing Compact Handlebar from FSA provides proper positioning and support. They feature a 34mm flat Ergo top for excellent bar-top comfort. The quad-butted aluminum bars are light, stiff, and shot-peened for strength. The 120mm-wide center section offers plenty of real estate for your favorite accessories. Double-groove cable routing is compatible with any drivetrain system and provides a simple, clean way to install your cables.
Standard (15-degree) sweep in multiple heights to tailor rider's position. - Straight-gauge aluminum general-purpose riser bars (not intended for downhill riding) - May come in OEM packaging - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 25.4 - Material: Aluminum - Rise: 30mm, 60mm, 100mm - Width: 620mm
$39.95 - $44.99
Upgrade your bike with FSA's Omega Road Handlebar. The double-butted, tapered and shot-peened aluminum construction makes this bar light and durable. It also features an ergonomic curve for comfort and a variety of hand positions. Plus, the Omega even sports a groove that makes cable routing easy.
$79.95 - $79.99
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Aonodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
$19.95 - $34.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
$47.99 - $49.95
Designed for DH/AM riders seeking big hit performance at an All Mountain weight and beer budget cost, Race Face's RESPOND bar is engineered to offer an optimal combination of strength, stiffness and weight. - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 2014 material - Butted for an optimal strength to weight ratio - Wider construction & re-designed taper offers more width & increased stiffness
- Butted alloy tube, cold-drawn and shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - Intended use: XC, Trail and All Mountain - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep - Bar Clamp Diameter: 35.0 mm - Material: Aluminum - Weight: 270 g (10mm) - Width: 760 mm
Fantastically wide and low, TruVativ's BooBar is the ideal bar for muscling your bike through the nasty stuff, both up and down! This bar is extra-wide for precision steering and tons of leverage on all parts of the trail. Built from tough triple-butted 7050 aluminum, this bar can take on the toughest lines and live to tell the tales.
- Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 material - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Gradual external swaging & internal taper give increased strength & durability without adding weight - 710mm wide
Dirt? Drops? Experience a new level of fun with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Alloy Gary-2 Handlebar. This aluminum bar features a shallow 80mm drop and a 135mm reach. What makes this bar unique is that it flares out 15-degrees at the grip area so you can muscle through technical terrain and fly down the flats. It's built tough for mountain bike use, and easily accepts bar-end shifters.
- Heavy duty steel construction - Variety of rises offered - Due to size some of the larger handlebars are freight intensive
Salsa's Woodchipper 2 Bar is a mix between road bars and mountain bars! They're called mountain drop bars, and are made from 7075 aluminum for a stiff, lightweight bar that rides just as hard as you do. The wide, angled drops flare out at 26 degrees, providing wide hand placement for plenty of control. The Woodchipper is designed for modern integrated STI levers or bar end shifters.
You say you want a wide, stiff, strong, championship-winning design? Here you go. The new Descendant DH bar borrows from a rich championship-winning heritage, and adapts it to today’s aggressive courses and riders. Descendant DH bars are the command center of cornering control. - Material: Al-7050 - Width: 800mm - Backsweep: 9-degrees - Rise: 25mm - Upsweep: 5-degrees - Colors: Black
Easton's Haven 35 Carbon is the definitive choice when it comes to decking out your enduro rig. Weighing just 188 grams, this carbon bar is light enough that you won't notice it on the transfer stage climbs. And when it's time to go down, Easton's TaperWall technology ensures that that low weight teams up perfectly with loads of strength, so go ahead, lay off the brakes, and descend like a landslide. And, vibrant colors let you match your bike's aesthetic.
With ergonomic flat tops and easy-to-reach drops, Zipp’s Service Course SL-70 Ergo bars ensure comfort and control for every hand position. A short reach to the brake hoods and the revised ramp angle make the drops more accessible and comfortable. This lets you get low and aero without compromising comfort or control. Stiff and light for uncompromising strength and climbing prowess, these aluminum bars are ready for anything.
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Riserbar will have you taking on climbs and descents like a champ. This butted aluminum bar is 700mm wide, to give you enough leverage to muscle your rig without weighing you down. And, the multiple rise options let you choose the perfect upright position for greater control in technical sections.
- Ideal for fitness and comfort cyclists - A great replacement handlebar
The Tharsis Trail Di2 riser handlebar is constructed of strong UD carbon and is ideal for all-mountain and trail riding. It offers maximum control in rough terrain and a clean cockpit setup, with Shimano Di2 internal cable routing and battery integration.
- Designed for XC riding yet strong enough for AM adventures as well - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 2014 Aluminum - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Gradual external swaging & internal taper give increased strength & durability without adding weight
- High modulous carbon fiber construction - UD Weave carbon fiber - Weight: 273g - Upsweep: 5 - Backsweep: 9
Sturdy steel construction with a versatile riser bar style.
- Freeride inspired all mountain suitable geometry makes the bar extremely versatile - Rock solid in the park or on the trail - Cost effective upgrade to your cockpit without sacrificing quality - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Material: Alloy - Weight (g): ±395 (25mm) / ±400 (40mm) / ±420 (60mm) - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Rise (mm):25 / 40 / 60 - Length (mm): 785 - Geometry (Degree): 5°up x 8°back (25mm) / 5°up x 9°back (40mm) / 4°up x 10°back (60mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, laser logos
Leverage is key in cornering and muscling big bikes down nasty lines. That said, Easton lets you stretch your arms around their nice 750mm-wide Havoc Handlebar. Beyond the sweet width, Easton adds in their renowned 9- and 5-degree bends and all the famous strength that makes them a class leader. Easton also keeps the Havoc light through their considerable aluminum knowledge and TaperWall technology. When the trail tilts downward, you're going to want the Havoc in your hands.
Page 1 of 1