- Ultra-light high-performance full-SLR composite construction makes for maximum stiffness and lowest possible weight - 9° rearward/5° upward sweep - 19mm rise - Micro-adjust set-up markings - Not compatible with bar ends
Giant's Connect XC Riser Handlebar is great for riders that like a little bit of rise, but still want to keep an aggressive, forward position. It's made from 2014 aluminum for reasonable weight and great strength. And, it has plenty of width, which provides pinpoint steering on techy trail sections plus leverage for climbing and sprinting.
Whisky's No.9 12f is their most versatile carbon drop bar. It's equally at home on tarmac, gravel or twisty cyclocross courses. Full carbon construction offers a light, stable platform while reducing vibration and adding comfort. From touring to racing, this modern bar is a great addition to almost any bike in your stable. The comfortable 12-degree flare provides excellent control and comfort, especially off-road, or in challenging conditions. A semi-compact design offers seamless transitions between positions. Available in a complete size range, this bar is a perfect fit for any rider. - Carbon - 220g (42cm) - Drop: 116mm - Reach: 68mm - Flare: 12° - Measured Center-to-Center at the levers
Leverage is key in cornering and muscling big bikes down nasty lines. That said, Easton lets you stretch your arms around their nice 750mm-wide Havoc Handlebar. Beyond the sweet width, Easton adds in their renowned 9- and 5-degree bends and all the famous strength that makes them a class leader. Easton also keeps the Havoc light through their considerable aluminum knowledge and TaperWall technology. When the trail tilts downward, you're going to want the Havoc in your hands.
Whisky's No.9 24f Carbon Drop Bar is designed for comfort and control in challenging situations. Specifically aimed at long distance touring, gravel, or off-road pursuit, the 24-degree flare offers huge control from the drops. Full carbon construction offers a light, stable platform while reducing vibration and adding comfort. This thoroughly modern drop bar is the perfect match to your off-road tourer, monstercross bike, or get-rad CX rig. The 24f’s sleek design offers seamless transition between positions. Available in a broad size range, there’s a width to perfectly fit your needs. - Carbon - 220g (42cm) - Drop: 116mm - Reach: 68mm - Flare: 24° - Measured Center-to-Center at the levers
From loamy backwoods adventures to rocky desert expeditions, Giant's Connect Trail Riser Handlebar puts you in contact with it all. It's made from tough 2014 aluminum. And, it has plenty of width, which provides pinpoint steering on techy trail sections plus leverage for climbing and sprinting.
- High-polished, chrome-plated CrMo construction - Purebred classic track bar in either 31.8mm or 26.0mm bar-clamp diameter - Deep drop and reach profile for true sprinting performance - 654g @ 42cm(26.0mm): drop/reach are measured center-to-center
Whisky Parts Co. carbon handlebars are tested to the highest standards to give you a high level of performance mile after mile. So keep the weight low and stay comfortable and in control while you shred with the Whisky Parts Co. No.9 Carbon Rise Handlebar. - 5 Degree Upsweep - 9 Degree Backsweep - Trimmable ends - Matte UD full carbon construction - 258 grams
Twelve degree flared drop means forearm clearance when in the drops and greater leverage than a non-flared bar. Ritchey's Comp EvoMax is the ideal shape for on- or off-road builds from a mixed-terrain road bike to cross to mountain! - Evo Curve shaped top with 12-degree flare of the drops - Double butted 6061 alloy - Drop/Reach: 120/73mm - 12 degree drop flare - 4.7 degree sweep, 0 degree flare - BB Black finish - 292g (42cm)
$18.99 - $28.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
Weighing just 155 grams, Easton's EC70 XC Riser Handlebar is a perfect addition to your cross-country rig. It's constructed from carbon fiber and features CNT technology for maximum strength and minimum weight. You'll also love the buzz-free ride afforded by carbon's inherent vibration damping qualities. And, its rise puts you in an ideal position for tackling technical terrain.
Fantastically wide and low, TruVativ's BooBar is the ideal bar for muscling your bike through the nasty stuff, both up and down! This bar is extra-wide for precision steering and tons of leverage on all parts of the trail. Built from tough triple-butted 7050 aluminum, this bar can take on the toughest lines and live to tell the tales.
Salsa's Woodchipper 2 Bar is a mix between road bars and mountain bars! They're called mountain drop bars, and are made from 7075 aluminum for a stiff, lightweight bar that rides just as hard as you do. The wide, angled drops flare out at 26 degrees, providing wide hand placement for plenty of control. The Woodchipper is designed for modern integrated STI levers or bar end shifters.
Don't compromise your ergonomics! The Wing Compact Handlebar from FSA provides proper positioning and support. They feature a 34mm flat Ergo top for excellent bar-top comfort. The quad-butted aluminum bars are light, stiff, and shot-peened for strength. The 120mm-wide center section offers plenty of real estate for your favorite accessories. Double-groove cable routing is compatible with any drivetrain system and provides a simple, clean way to install your cables.
- Butted alloy tube, cold-drawn and shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - Intended use: XC, Trail and All Mountain - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep - Bar Clamp Diameter: 35.0 mm - Material: Aluminum - Weight: 270 g (10mm) - Width: 760 mm
Standard (15-degree) sweep in multiple heights to tailor rider's position. - Straight-gauge aluminum general-purpose riser bars (not intended for downhill riding) - May come in OEM packaging - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 25.4 - Material: Aluminum - Rise: 30mm, 60mm, 100mm - Width: 620mm
Giant's Connect SL Riser Handlebar is great for riders and racers that like a little bit of rise, but still want to keep an aggressive, forward position. It's made from 2014-aluminum for reasonable weight and great strength. And, it has plenty of width, which provides pinpoint steering on techy trail sections and leverage for climbing and sprinting.
With ergonomic flat tops and easy-to-reach drops, Zipp’s Service Course SL-70 Ergo bars ensure comfort and control for every hand position. A short reach to the brake hoods and the revised ramp angle make the drops more accessible and comfortable. This lets you get low and aero without compromising comfort or control. Stiff and light for uncompromising strength and climbing prowess, these aluminum bars are ready for anything.
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Riserbar will have you taking on climbs and descents like a champ. This butted aluminum bar is 700mm wide, to give you enough leverage to muscle your rig without weighing you down. And, the multiple rise options let you choose the perfect upright position for greater control in technical sections.
$79.95 - $79.99
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Aonodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
Giant's Contact XC Flat Handlebar is made from tough 2014 aluminum for durability and stiffness at a respectable weight. The 690mm width gives you pinpoint steering and the 5-degree sweep is comfortable on your wrists.
Giant's Contact Road Handlebar is made from a lightweight, tough 2014 aluminum. It features a dual radius drop and comes in six sizes for an ergonomic fit.
- Lightweight, optimized 7075 aluminum alloy - Race proven 5° rearward / 5° upward sweep - Micro-adjust laser-etched set-up markings
- Lightweight 2014 Aluminum Alloy Construction - 750Mm Wide For Maximum Torsional Stiffness And Pinpoint Control - 9° Rearward / 5° Upward Sweep
- Lightweight Optimized 2014 Aluminum Alloy - Micro-Adjust Laster-Etched Set-Up Markings - 5° Rearward Sweep, 0° Upsweep - 720mm Wide
Light and compliant for incredible durability and a supple, refined ride, the Ritchey Rizer bar is the choice for XC riders looking for a high-end carbon bar that's built for performance. The WCS Carbon Rizer features our proven WCS carbon technology in a 15mm rise bar, a textured stem clamp area to reduce risk of bar slippage, and is reinforced internally to accept bar ends and shifter/lever clamps. - Carbon monocoque - 15mm rise - 9-degree sweep - Width: 740mm - 31.8mm center section - Matte UD carbon finish - Weight: 180g
- DH and Freeride, ultra-wide, 820 length handlebar - Big and burly 35mm barclamp with increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional 35mm alloy bars - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Weight optimized and adjustable to 760mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper(105mm) design - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±300 - DIAMETER (mm): 35 - RISE (mm): 25 - LENGTH (mm): 820 - GEOMETRY (deg°): 5° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
TruVativ's Stylo T20 Riderbar is crafted from butted aluminum for low weight and high strength. At 680mm wide, it gives you enough leverage to muscle your rig without weighing you down. A subtle sweep gives your hands the perfect position for greater control in technical sections.
- Lightweight 780mm wide handlebar for Trail or All Mountain riding - Big and burly 35mm barclamp - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper (105mm) design - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g - Diameter (mm): 35 - Rise (mm): 25 - Length (mm): 780 (adjustable to 740) - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized
- The FatBar Carbon is the ultimate DH race handlebar. - This ride-tuned handlebar combines the ultimate blend of strength, stiffness and shock absorption.
Page 1 of 8 Next page