- A new generation saddle shape delivers enhanced comfort, support and better pedaling efficiency in different positions. - Ergonomic cut-out design helps relieve soft tissue pressure and prevent numbness. - High-elastic, free-flowing particles reduce pressure points by more than 20 percent and help distribute pressure across a broader contact area. - Premium ultra-light Giant Rebound foam. - Wider, short-nose design. - Ultra-light full-carbon rails offer superior compliance at minimum weight. - An ultra-light carbon composite base with optimized rail joint structure provides all-day support. - Giant UniClip Mount System compatible. - 248mm x 145mm
Giant's Connect Comfort Saddle is ideal for shorter commutes and weekend fitness rides. It wide base with plush padding makes riding comfortable. Plus, the water-resistant synthetic top and steel rails make this one tough, durable saddle.
An excellent All Mountain and distance saddle, the Pure V features a drop nose design preventing hang ups, as well as enough padding for all day comfort. The distinctive, rising whale-tail feature provides something to push against when the trail turns steep and makes it easy to find the saddle's sweet spot when first jumping on it. The Pure is a sure bet for almost any rider!
Spend your spare hours riding in total comfort with Selle Royal's Freetime. It features their RoyalGel padding, which eliminates pressure points for a great feel. Plus, this plush saddle has a suspension system to soak up the bumps.
$39.95 - $139.95
The Volt is WTB's most popular mountain saddle. Its medium level of padding thickness complements subtle curves and a melange of popular features. A slight whale tail and gentle drop to the nose provide something to push against while also not limiting riders to one seating position. This saddle has enough padding for all day riding comfort, yet scant enough weight for XC competition, gaining it endless acclaim and popularity among riders. Usage: Cross Country Racing / Road / All Mountain / Enduro Length: 265mm
The Rocket is an incredibly versatile saddle. Its popularity ranges from road to mountain, and gravity to endurance riding. From a two minute hair-raising downhill to a 2700 mile individual time trial, the Rocket is the top choice for those pushing the sport. Its swooped tail allows riders to lock in their ideal position for power and comfort. Carbon, Team and Pro models provide minimal weights and DNA Padding for those consumed by speed, while Comp and Race versions bring top tier performance at attainable price points. Usage: XC, Road and Trail Length: 265mm
Liv/giant's Contact Upright Saddle boasts an anatomic design for riders who prefer an upright riding position. A central pressure-relieving channel and light, supportive padding provide all-day comfort.
SM Enduro saddle for performance-oriented enduro and gravity riders was developed and race tested in the Enduro World Series. The SM Enduro has a V-shape and a flat top, providing maximum freedom of movement in technical terrain. To ensure even better bike control with your legs all contouring edges are comfortably padded. - The narrow and short V-Shape seating surface ensures optimum freedom of movement and easy position shifting - The saddle enhances steering input and control to the bike through the inside of your thighs, which is why the contact zones are padded all-around - Gender: Men's - Rail Material: Chromoly - Clamp Style: Standard Rails
The Volt is our most popular mountain saddle. Shaped for speed and comfort, time tested and proven, the Volt makes for an incredibly versatile saddle that has gained endless acclaim among riders. - Medium padding thickness and subtle curves make the Volt our most popular mountain saddle - An upward curved tail and gentle drop to the nose provide something to push against while pedaling - Cromoly rails
Giant's Contact Upright Saddle boasts a dynamic anatomic design for riders who prefer an upright, take-in-the-view riding position. A central pressure-relieving channel and supportive padding provide all-day comfort.
- Dynamic Cycling Fit helps the rider choose the right saddle for her unique anatomy and riding style - Particle Flow technology matches your body for the right fit every time - UniClip design technology connects a wide range of accessories to enhance your experience - Pressure relief D2 base - Tough, durable Chromoly rails - Lighter, water-resistant seamless synthetic cover
The Volt is our most popular mountain saddle. Shaped for speed and comfort, time tested and proven, the Volt makes for an incredibly versatile saddle that has gained endless acclaim among riders. - Medium padding thickness and subtle curves make the Volt our most popular mountain saddle - An upward curved tail and gentle drop to the nose provide something to push against while pedaling - Steel rails
Short rides and daily commutes just got better thanks to Giant's Contact City Saddle. It offers a wide seat and D2 base for amazing, pressure-relieving comfort. And, with its lightweight, water-resistant synthetic cover and tough chromoly rails, this saddle is bound to last.
WTB's Pure V Team features their famed drop-nose design, wide whale-tail pedal platform and contoured shape for serious efficiency and luxury, even on the nastiest trails. Its Flex-Tuned shell, lightweight padding and WTB's Love Channel depression offer premium support and conform to your body for long-distance comfort. Plus, this sweet saddle boasts titanium rails to keep the weight down and a leather cover for durability.
The T3 Flow makes comfort and ergonomics its main features. Its highly ergonomic seat, equipped with a gel, allows you to absorb any imperfections in the road and maximize comfort. The central hole also allows the seat pressure to be adequately relieved from the perineal area. The Hi-Viz inserts on the back of the seat ensure visibility and safety at night. - Wider, comfort saddle, ideal for more upright riding positions - Flow anatomic cut-out reduces perineal pressure - Gel padding ensures comfort by adding flexibility in the center of the saddle and absorbing vibrations - Hi-viz reflective inserts on the back improves visibility and safety - Soft-Tek cover, made from a special molded polyurethane, guarantees high levels of comfort - FeC alloy rails, made from high-strength and flexible carbon-iron steel alloy - Selle Italia idmatch S2 - Dimensions: 267 x 210mm - 480g
- Titanium 7mm Round Rail - Fibra-tek cover - 10% carbon frame - Gender: Men's - Rail Material: Titanium - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Synthetic - Length: 275mm - Width: 145mm - Weight: 220g
Selle Royal's Alpine is a supportive, modern-looking saddle built for enjoyable rides of any duration. Its top layer of RoyalGel reduces pressure peaks for optimal comfort on the bike.
WTB's Rocket V Race excels at all types of riding, both on- and off-road. Utilizing a unique contoured pad shape, the Rocket V helps increase pedal power on every ride. Plus, this sweet saddle boasts a synthetic cover, tough ABR corners and WTB's Love Channel depression for soft-tissue pressure relief and serious comfort.
WTB's Speed She boasts a Flex-Tuned shell and fantastic padding for the ultimate in comfort. The wide-platform rear supports riders of all abilities and shapes, and the extra-long rails allow for better bike fit. Streamlined, rounded edges provide great maneuverability and better weight shifts on the bike. And, WTB's Comfort Zone ensures your backside will feel good the next day.
The SuperFlow seat with the resistance of an SRL. The sophistication and strength of the SLR range are combined with the benefits of SuperFlow technology to maximize your riding experience with an optimal saddle position. - Shock Absorber between the shell and rails reduce road shock and vibrations - 30% Carbon composite shell - Fibra-Tek microfiber cover - Ti316 rails - L3 fit - Dimensions: 275 x 131mm / 275mm x 145mm - 185g (131mm) / 190g (145mm)
A saddle doesn't just carry you from point A to point B, it has to meet the intimate needs of individual riders. Liv's Approach saddle delivers ultimate satisfaction when your sit bones are under pressure, regardless of the length of your journey or experience level. With a strategically placed, ergonomic cutout and supportive yet cozy design structures, the Approach saddle relieves pain, pressure, and chafing for the comfortable support you need to tackle century rides or back-to-back training rides. - Super-lightweight, high-elastic PU padding. - Strategically placed cut-out design decreases pressure. - Shape designed to provide optimal support. - Optimized rail joint structure positions rails toward the front of the saddle to relieve pressure points. - Giant UniClip Mount System compatible. - Length: 270mm, width: 155mm
Selle Royal's Lumia is a modern looking, sleek saddle for enjoyable rides of any duration. Its visible top layer of RoyalGel reduces vibration and road bumps for optimal comfort on the bike.
- All-new Side-Flex technology allows the sides of the saddle base to flex and adapt, reducing abrasion and impact on the inner thigh. - Side-Wrap technology covers the edge of the saddle with high-elastic padding, providing better side and rear shock absorption when moving on and off the saddle. - Smooth side cover material provides ease of movement and protection from impact when the inner thigh is contacting the saddle. - Built-In Particle Flow padding with two particle pockets directly inserted in the padding provides increased shock absorption - Optimized long-nose design, shape and padding provide maximum support and comfort for the inner leg while attacking steep climbs. - Lightweight, high-elastic PU foam provides increased comfort and shock absorption. - 277mm x 138mm
Utilizing an elastomer base with nylon framework for support, the Speed V is a sport rider’s best investment for top-notch comfort. The wide-platform rear supports riders of all abilities and shapes, and the extra-long rails allow for better bike fit. Streamlined, rounded edges provide great maneuverability and better weight shifts on the bike. Plus, this fine perch boasts WTB's Soft Shell so your backside will feel good the next day.
- Size: 10.5" long x 10.5" wide - Padding: Multi-stage foam - Anatomic relief design - Suspension: Coil spring - Use: Cruiser - Rail: Steel
- 11" long x 7.75" wide - Multi-stage foam - Anatomic relief design - Elastomer spring suspension
The Silverado's long, padded nose and gradual taper provide an excellent shelf for when the going gets steep, while the broad lower wale of the outside shell creates a great shape for leaning into corners when the trail gets twisty. A slight rise and an optimized padding-to-weight ratio make the Silverado a hit across all disciplines. Ride a Silverado and you'll quickly know what everyone's raving about. Usage: Road, Cross Country, Enduro, and Trail Length: 247mm
An excellent all-mountain and distance saddle, the Pure features a drop nose design preventing hang ups, as well as enough padding for all day comfort. The Pure is a sure bet for almost any rider and an even better bet for bikepackers! - Microfiber Cover - Flex-Tuned Shell - DNAx Padding - Steel rails - Weight: 340g
- Plush all-purpose comfort saddle with memory-foam inserts for a pleasant ride - Water-resistant covering for all-weather durability - Fully vented anatomic relief channel aids in long-term comfort - Size: 270mm x 190mm - Weight: 444g
When you have Cloud 9's Ladies' Comfort Gel Seat on your bike, you might just think you're sitting on the couch when you're out enjoying the countryside or pedaling to the office. The extraordinary comfort is a result of Cloud 9's dual-density gel padding that's soft on top and firmer below for support. You'll also love the pressure-eliminating cutout on top and vibration-canceling springs in the base. - 10" long x 8" wide - Multi-stage foam - Anatomic relief design - Elastomer spring suspension - rail: steel
Page 1 of 3 Next page