If you want only one baselayer–one that is comfortable and great looking and offers excellent function–then Active Comfort is probably the best choice you can ever make. This soft and comfortable long-sleeve jersey keeps you dry and warm during all kinds of physical activities and works both as a baselayer in colder conditions and as a training jersey in milder temperatures. The garment comes with ergonomic fit for optimal freedom of movement and seamless design for maximum comfort. In addition, bodymapped fabric structures provide efficient body-temperature management. - Soft elastic jersey that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable - Lightweight and warming yarn for optimal thermoregulation - Excellent moisture transport keeps your body dry and comfortable - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Fabric: 70% Polyester 30% Polyamide
For those days where the weather seems comfortable enough to wear just a jersey, it can be handy to have a thin extra layer to keep warm and dry if the weather becomes unstable. The Supra Sleeveless is so light you won't even know you're wearing it. - Supra Filo 2: Great moisture management - Flatlock seams Reflective accent - Racer Fit Extra Lightweight
Craft's Superlight Mesh top features big-hole design for superior ventilation and cooling. • Multi-channel, hollow, polyester filament fabric • Fibers channel moisture away from the body • Antimicrobial treatment to prevent fabric odor • Ergonomic fit
The women's Singlet 1001 is the piece you won't want to do without, an ideal tool for managing your body temperature. This lightweight base layer acts as a transitory layer between the skin and the cycling jersey. It evacuates moisture even on the warmest days, so you can wear it at all times as a first layer to stay dry, no matter your sport or activity. - Drytex 1001: Enhances airflow and wicks moisture - Flatlock seams - Reflective accent - Racer Fit Extra Lightweight
As a mid-weight base layer the women's 4002 top is intended for colder conditions. The soft ribbed inner face construction wicks moisture away and creates air pockets that store your body heat. The jersey is designed for training with features such as the overlapping mitts to tuck your hands away from the cold, reflective bindings at the cuffs to make you visible at all times, and a 2-way zip to ventilate your core while keeping your neck warm. - AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility, and excellent moisture control - Seamless front neck: Adds comfort and ease of movement - Fold-over cuff with thumb loop: Turns into a mitt for increased warmth - 4-way stretchability - Flatlock seams - Reflective accent - BTwo-way 12-inch / 30.5cm zip with mesh insert allows for core ventilation while keeping neck warm - Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- Perfect for commuting and short distance rides, giving the option to comfortably ride in any skirt, leggings, pants or shorts - Designed to adapt to a woman’s figure with a seamless structure for total freedom of movement - Built-in, super-lightweight chamois that provides pressure-relieving comfort without adding undue bulk - Transtextura fabric pulls moisture away from the skin and accelerates drying to fight off odors
POC's Hip VPD 2.0 Shorts protect your tailbone and hips with Visco-Elastic Polymer Dough that is flexible when moving, then turns rigid upon impact. Wear these liners under your DH shorts and you get muscle support, a chamois and peace of mind. They fit well thanks to stretchy fabric and breathe well due to the ventilated mesh.
With Nano-Silver technology, these innershorts offer antibacterial, antiodor and fast-drying properties and help control body temperature. FABRICS: -Drytex® 2002: Thermoregulation DETAILS: -Elastic at waist -Side braids: Allow adjustable positioning with MTB shorts -Inseam: 8"/20.5 cm -Powerband: Compressive cuff that reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation -Permanent NANO-SILVER technology: Antibacterial and antiodor properties INFO +: -AirSport Chamois
As the seasons change and the mercury starts to boil, we tend to take a different approach to our attire on the bike. Less is more. Lighter, more breathable fabrics are a must. Moisture management is key. A good liner short is crucial. Ours is crafted using lightweight, breathable Italian fabric and is designed to be worn under an overshort. It offers just the right amount of compression without being too constricting and features a soft, comfortable waistband that moves with you. -Lightweight, breathable, compressive Italian fabric -Soft and comfortable flat rear waistband -Multi-density EIT mountain-bike-specific chamois -Wide, comfortable leg bands that grip without pinching -Sizes XS–XL
Long sleeve baselayer in naturally insulating, machine washable Merino Wool • Anatomic cycle-specific fit • Mercerised for silky, itch-free comfort • Naturally odor resistant • High warmth to weight ratio even when wet • All seams flatlocked for comfort • Easycare machine wash • Packaged in carton • Construction: Wool 100%
- Soft and elastic baselayer that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable with ergonomic fit and excellent body-temperature management. - Semi-relaxed fit with a soft and ventilating crewneck. - Thin and lightweight warming yarn for optimal thermoregulation. - Excellent moisture transport that keeps your body dry and comfortable - Soft and ventilating crewneck. - Fabric: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
Craft's Active Windstopper Boxer Shorts are the ultimate base layer for cold and windy conditions. They feature a 4-way stretch fabric panel to keep you warm and dry. - Gore Wind Stop Piuma Panel - Pro Zero Fabric - Chafe-free waistband - Flatlock stitching - Excellent moisture transfer - Machine washable and dryable
- Thin, lightweight and elastic fabric that is channel-knitted to trap air and provide warmth - Body-mapped mesh for optimal temperature regulation - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Fabric 1: 100% Polyester - Fabric 2: 96%, 4% Elastane
- Thin, lightweight and elastic fabric that is channel-knitted to trap air and provide warmth - Coolmax-Air fiber against the skin enhances cooling and moisture transport - Body-mapped mesh for optimal temperature regulation - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Fabric 1: 100% Polyester - Fabric 2: 96%, 4% Elastane
- Soft, ventilating jersey with great moisture transport - Elastic for a perfect fit - Soft and ventilating crewneck - Side panels for a more feminine look - Keeps your body dry and comfortable - Flatlock seams - Perfect fit - Excellent moisture transport
These boxers feature elastic Windstopper panels and excellent body-temperature management. - Fabric 1: 100% Polyester - Fabric 2: 92% Polyester, 8% ePTFE
Giant's Performance Baselayer is made from their quick-drying High-IQ 3-season fabric to keep you cool and dry no matter the conditions. It boasts flat-lock seams, a form-fitting cut and SPF 30 sun protection, too.
Your essential cycling wardrobe foundation - the base layer. Constructed from anti odor Transtextura Plus fabric in Race Fit Giant 3D baselayer features a cycling specific drop tail design. Features - TransTextura Plus fabric quickly wicks moisture and eliminates odor causing bacteria - Raglan sleeve cycling specific construction - Drop tail design for coverage
- Transtextura Plus fabric quickly wicks moisture and eliminates odor causing bacteria - Raglan sleeve cycling specific construction - Drop tail design for coverage
$45.00 - $47.00
- Race fit - Transtextura plus fabric for extra breathability and moisture transfer - Quick dry, anti-odor and anti-bacterial - Seamless body mapping construction to channel and transport heat and sweat away - Aerodynamic body cutting to elevate cycling performance in the attacking position
$34.95 - $39.95
Club Ride's DamselCham liner shorts offer breathable support. Its CoolMax chamois keeps you feeling fresh throughout your ride. and a soft waistband is comfortable underneath your shorts.
You don’t have to be an outlaw to enjoy the breathable PowerMesh fabric of Club Ride’s Gunslinger. Its CoolMax chamois keeps you feeling fresh throughout your ride. Meanwhile, a soft waist band is comfortable underneath your shorts.
- Full wind-protection in front - Protects your body in windy conditions - Lightweight Gore Windstopper fabric - Soft and close fit - Fabric: 100% Polyester
Technical first layer underpants with a texturized brushed back that retains body heat and provides airflow channels for efficient moisture management. - Drytex 4002: Warmth and moisture evacuation - Flatlock seams - Reflective accent - Elastic waist - Wide ankle cuff
Technical first layer underpants with a texturized brushed back that retains body heat and provides airflow channels for efficient moisture management. - Drytex 4002 fabric: Warmth and moisture evacuation - Flatlock seams - Reflective accents - Elastic waist
- Soft, ventilating underpants with great moisture transport - Elastic fabric - Comfortable seams - Side panels for a more feminine look - Keeps your body dry and comfortable - Flatlock seams - Perfect fit - Excellent moisture transport
With its cycling-specific cut for freedom of movement, lightweight fabric for ventilation, and mesh edging, Craft's Bike Bra provides the comfort you need on all your rides. - Body-mapped - Super light fabric - Ergonomic mesh edging - Cycling-specific shoulder straps - Folded lining for optimal moisture transfer
- Slim, lightweight inner shorts with great fit, excellent moisture transport and C4 Pad - Material: 100% Polyester
Keep your core warm with Giant's 3D Sleeveless Baselayer. It's made from their quick-drying, antibacterial TransTextura fabric and features a drop tail for a cycling-specific fit.
Giant's 3D Short Sleeve Baselayer is made from their quick-drying, antibacterial TransTextura fabric that protects your core from the wind and cold while pedaling. It features a drop tail and raglan sleeves for a comfortable, cycling-specific fit.
Page 1 of 2 Next page