Power up steep climbs. Maximize your watts in the final sprint. Go longer distances with more comfort and less strain. The Surge Pro combines a new 100% thermoset carbon ExoBeam outsole combined with the BOA System closure featuring BOA Powerzone for direct pull ExoWrap support to provide a seamless connection to your bike. Promote your experience with the exact same direct power and efficiency as Giant’s pro riders. - Unique Slip-Last Construction allows the forefoot to be stiff while enabling torsional rotation of the rear and mid foot. - Unique on-the-fly micro-adjustment BOA System closure featuring BOA Powerzone with direct pull ExoWrap to support to every foot and arch type - New 100% thermoset carbon ExoBeam plate produces the lightest, stiffest plate that exceeds industry standards - Weight: 240g (size 43)
Keep your feet dry and warm with Endura's MT500 Overshoes. Crafted from tough, waterproof Neoprene and suitable for MTB cleats, these booties feature waterproof rear zips for a great fit, as well as grooved rubber toe caps for durability and walking traction. There are also reflective details for enhanced visibility.
$110.00 - $131.00
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoWrap hugs the foot to create a customized, secure fit - ExoBeam, nylon outsole - Shock-absorbing EVA midsole - Removable cover for the window of the cleat makes the shoe compatible with flat or 2-bolt cleats
Cheat the rain, wind, and cold with Endura's Road Overshoes. Crafted from smooth Neoprene, these water-resistant covers feature rugged Kevlar soles with cleat cutouts and stout stitching, plus there are waterproof rear zips for a snug fit. These booties also have reflective details for enhanced visibility.
While most trail shoes are still based on XC racing, Giro's new Terraduro was created to navigate the demands of all-mountain riding, balancing on-and-off-the-bike performance in a low-profile design. This durable shoe is built around a stout nylon shank that pedals like a pro XC shoe, combined with a grippy Vibram rubber outsole that inspires confidence when scrambling over rocks and logs. The fit is secure and supportive thanks to a slim, micro-adjustable buckle and two-strap closure system, while a reinforced toe box offers protection from impacts.
- Motion efficency system (mes) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Exoflex built-in flex zone allows the toe area of the shoe to move independently of the main sole to optimize the natural flex of the toes, reduce heel slip, and improve overall traction - Stiff composite exobeam outsole is protected by a full-cover rubber tread to provide outstanding traction - Seamless upper provides protection and ventilation while the toe box area helps protect against obstacles on the trail - Quickfit upper with a single ratchet buckle system and two hook-and-loop straps for simple on-the-fly adjustments
The Berm is designed from the ground up for women who want the benefit of a rugged mountain bike shoe with the comfort and versatility to go anywhere the trail takes them. It combines cycling-specific features like clipless pedal compatibility and supportive fit, with an aggressively lugged rubber outsole for relentless grip when you need it. With an upper made from supple synthetic fiber and breathable mesh and a stout injected-nylon inner shank to help transfer your power to the pedals, the Berm is ready to rally on any trail.
$120.00 - $126.00
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
The Impact VXI is the lightest downhill race shoe on the market. It features Five Ten's softest, stickiest rubber compound yet, Stealth Mi6. Mi6 was designed for flat pedal riders who want the benefits of riding platform pedals without giving up the gripping performance of clips. The new synthetic upper dries overnight so you'll always be ready to ride. With compression molded insoles and a reinforced toe cap, it is one of the most protective and supportive shoes in the line. - Outsole Material: Rubber - Midsole Material: Compression-Molded EVA - Upper Material: Synthetic - 363g each (Size 9US)
For top comfort, Planet Bike's Blitzen Shoe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. They boast Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
- Force Drive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TourGrip™ Tread - 2X Stable Upper with Multilayered air mesh - Removable Velcro straps on top of Lace with pocket - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
Versatile Enduro/Trail shoe for flat pedals with superb grip, enhanced protection, and walkability. - High-grip Michelin rubber outsole - TPU reinforcement layer provides additional protection - Robust toe cap for additional toe protection - Asymmetrically raised padded ankle collar and sidewall sole for added protection - Mesh and TPU upper absorbs less water and dries quickly
Crafted from tough, waterproof neoprene, Endura's MT500 II Overshoes will keep your feet dry and warm. These booties feature waterproof rear zips and a welded center seam for a snug, smooth fit over your mountain bike shoes. The grooved rubber toe caps help on muddy slopes and steep climbs while the Kevlar soles withstand tough terrain. There are also reflective details for enhanced visibility. Say goodbye to muddy shoes!
Shimano’s RP3 gets you on the road with comfort, versatility, and a great fit. Make your road rides more comfortable and efficient with pro-level features like the RP3’s pressure-relieving offset straps and efficient, fiberglass-reinforced soles. Shimano's Air Intake system brings air in the shoe's front to pick up heat and moisture and vents it out sole's exhaust ports to keep your feet dry and comfortable. And, the RP3 can use standard SPD cleats with an adapter (sold separately), so you can hammer out a quick indoor cycling session without having to bring your own pedals.
$40.00 - $179.99
The Stamp flat shoe does it all, whether on street or trail. The outsole is optimized for Crankbrothers Stamp pedal body, though it is designed to work flawlessly with any flat pedal. Its high-friction rubber compound provides optimal grip and its lug depth absorbs the pins to ensure a secure pedal connection. - Closure System: The BOA Fit System utilizes a micro-adjustment dial, a strong lightweight lace and low-friction lace guides to deliver fast, effortless, precision fit. - Match Compound: Our flat rubber compound (MC2) is optimized for grip and durability. It has high-friction to stick to the pedal body and low rebound properties to dampen vibrations. The lugs are rounded to resist abrasion. - Match Outsole: The tread pattern is designed for traction off the bike. Directionally angled and spaced toe and heel lugs offer traction for hiking up or down steep terrain. The ramped toe provides walkability on steep terrain. - Match System: The tread pattern is designed for maximum contact surface and compatibility with the pedal platform. In addition, the lug depth is designed around pin dimensions to absorb the pin body. Upper Features: - Closure system - Hidden eyelets - Heel dots - Perforated toe - Mesh windows - Perforated tongue - Reinforced toe - Padded tongue
Fend off darkness and soggy feet with Luminite II Overshoes. Crafted from seam-taped, waterproof fabric, these covers feature rugged Kevlar soles at the toe and durable flatlocked seams. They are suitable for all kinds of cycling footwear and cleats because they are fully open at the sole. The back heel features Velco fastenings for an adjustable fit. And, the Luminite II Overshoes are surrounded in 360-degree reflective trim for excellent visibility.
- 2 anti-slip platforms and 6 screws (4 x 17 mm) - Fit on all combined SPD and road outsoles - Convenient for stability and walking and are easy to clip on
Versatile women's Enduro/Trail shoe for flat pedals with superb grip, enhanced protection, and walkability. - High-grip Michelin rubber outsole - TPU reinforcement layer provides additional protection - Robust toe cap for additional toe protection - Asymmetrically raised padded ankle collar and sidewall sole for added protection - Mesh and TPU upper absorbs less water and dries quickly
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, ful carbon outsole - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tighten (tighten clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
Fend off darkness and soggy feet with Luminite Overshoes. Crafted from seam-taped, waterproof fabric, these water-resistant covers feature rugged Kevlar soles and stout stitching. And, the Luminite Overshoes are surrounded in 360-degree reflective trim for excellent visibility.
Page 1 of 1