$18.99 - $24.99
- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames. - Simple and easy to install. - Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance. - Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
$23.99 - $37.95
Shimano's Ultegra bottom bracket uses Pro Tour-proven technology for lighter weight and super smooth spinning, while still maintaining the same level of durability and stiffness. It's available in English, Italian, or Press Fit models.
Get the most out of SRAM's high-tech cranksets with the GXP Team Bottom Bracket. Built to last, this super-smooth bottom bracket lets your SRAM GXP crankset (sold separately) spin effortlessly without weighing you down.
- Enables the use of a BB386EVO (30mm spindle) crankset on a 68mm English threaded frame
$36.99 - $54.99
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
VP's Square-Taper Bottom Bracket is a great cartridge-style sealed-bearing square taper-spindle bottom bracket. It boasts a rugged boron steel spindle, corrosion resistant phosphated cups and an aluminum body for light weight (280 grams). It is English-threaded (1.37 x 24 tpi), comes in all the right sizes and features JIS tapers on the spindle to fit modern square-taper cranksets (not classic European cranksets).
$12.99 - $58.99
Race Face bottom bracket adapter kits for X-Type cranksets.
Shimano BB-ES51 Octalink V2 Bottom Brackets - Fits Shimano Octalink V2 Spline Cranksets - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
• Filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease and are compatible with Shimano Hollowtech II cranksets • Thicker BB cup walls for durability • Designed to be used with cranksets that have either X-Type or EXI spindles
$13.99 - $15.95
BB-UN26 cartridge bottom bracket. - Smooth rotation - Square taper spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing assembly
External English (BSA) threaded bottom bracket for 73mm shells. Wheels Mfg uses only Enduro bearings and silicone seals for the most durable and smoothest bottom brackets available. Fully serviceable. Includes: (2) - Enduro Silicone dust seals (1) - 2.5mm aluminum BB cup spacers for use with 68mm wide BB shell (1) - 1.8mm aluminum BB cup spacers for use with 68mm wide BB shell (1) - 0.7mm aluminum BB cup spacers for use with 68mm wide BB shell (2) - 0.5mm crank spindle spacers (2) - 1.0mm crank spindle spacers (1) - Wave Washer Direct replacement for SRAM/Truvativ GXP bottom brackets! - Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact - Color: Red - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: ISO/English or BSA Threaded (1.37 in x 24 TPI) - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68-73mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 33.6-33.9 mm - Crank Spindle Type: GXP (SRAM, Truvativ, Etc.) - Crank Spindle Diameter: 22/24mm - Weight: 116g
$56.00 - $66.00
Downhillers and freeriders need tough gear that can handle the abuse of big air and huge drops. TruVativ's Giga Pipe Team DH Bottom Bracket uses four sealed cartridge bearings to provide smooth pedaling season after season. For serious strength, the Giga Pipe boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a stiff chromoly spindle, too.
Run your 386EVO crank with your frame that is designed for BB86 Shimano Pressfit bottom brackets with this FSA bottom bracket. - 2 lines of bearings on each side
Get more distance out of every pedal stroke with SRAM's phenomenal BB30 PressFit Bottom Bracket Assembly. It features ceramic bearings that drastically reduce drag on the crankset, meaning more of your power turns into forward momentum. Plus, it presses directly into your frame's 46mm-wide BB30 bottom bracket shell for reduced weight and increased longevity.
Race Face Cinch Bottom Bracket Spacer Kit • 30mm diameter spacers needed for correct installation of Cinch 190mm spindle in 132mm BB shell of Surly Ice Cream Truck and Salsa Blackborow.
Race Face bottom bracket spacer kit for 124-130mm bottom brackets.
• Fits BB92, BB89.5 and BB86.5 frames • Easily serviced, replaceable sealed bearings and external labyrinth seal • Cups pressed in and held in place by a screw in centre tube stopping any movement or play usually found in press-fit frames • Compatible with any 24mm axle cranks • Requires Hope PressFit BB tool for installation (sold separately) • Available with either stainless steel or ceramic bearings
Our ThreadFit 24 bottom bracket is designed and built to be durable, serviceable, and silent. Manufactured to create a precise and functional interface between your frame’s bottom bracket shell and your cranks to ensure that your cranks will spin lightly and without interference. We have developed a range of conversion kits that allow our ThreadFit 24 to be used with a wide selection of road and mountain bike cranks. - Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA - 5-year built-to-last warranty - Legendary made-in-house bearings - Responsibly lightweight - Easily serviceable with our integrated grease injection system - Find your fit with our required conversion kits
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job— to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard - Significantly lighter than GXP system
Surly OD Bottom Brackets - PF cups are 41mm in diameter - Bearing I.D. is 24mm - OD bottom bracket comes with telescoping center sleeve for added durability - High quality double labyrinth sealed stainless Enduro bearings with corrosion resistant coating - 3 additional 1mm spacers are provided to help with chain line and crank arm clearance
Tech specs: - BSA: 91g - PF30: 117g - BB86: 66g - BB386: 103g
Chris King's Bottom Bracket Conversion Kits make sure that you can match up your frame with your cranks, all while enjoying the super smooth performance of King's in-house stainless steel bearings. These adapters are compatible with frames that feature a Press Fit 30 bottom bracket.
- Adapts ISCG-05 mount chainguide arms to fit flange or lockring style bottom brackets
Compatible only with Record or Chorus square taper cranks. Features three cartridge bearings and a chromoly steel spindle. - 3 sealed cartridge bearings, 2 on the drive side, 1 on the non-drive side - Removable cups are machined from 7000 series aluminum - Unique taper is not compatible with Shimano - Weight: 220 grams
Race Face Cinch bottom bracket spacer kit of OSBB bottom brackets.
• CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England • Custom stainless steel bearings by INA of Switzerland are double sealed with a non contact free running Labyrinth seal with aluminum center tube • Compatible with Shimano Mountain Hollowtech II and Race Face X-Type
Shimano BB-ES300 Octalink V2 Bottom Brackets - Fits Shimano Octalink V2 Spline Cranksets - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
SRAM's GXP PressFit Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature smooth bearings that keep drag to a minimum and seals that keep debris out. Plus, these BB cups press directly into the frame without having to be threaded in for reduced weight and enhanced durability.
$19.99 - $164.99
- Enables the use of a MegaExo (24mm spindle) crankset on a BB90 (Trek Madone) frame - Choose MegaExo carbon (ceramic bearings with red-anodized aluminum shields) or alloy (stainless steel bearings with black plastic shields)
All of Chris King's bottom bracket offerings will need an appropriate Conversion Kit specific to the brand and model of crankset to be used. - 68mm Threaded BB Shell - 24mm Mountain Cranksets - Common Cranks: Shimano mountain, FSA mountain, FSA SLK Light, Gravity, Race Face mountain, Rotor, Surly - Conversion Kit required to work with the Chris King ThreadFit 24 bottom bracket
Page 1 of 5 Next page