The Chain Pig II hands-free chain cleaner will change the way you think about cleaning your chain. Just one use with Pedro's latest solvent-free degreasers and you too will become a believer just as so many riders and skeptical pro mechanics have. The Chain Pig II provides a simple, efficient, and effective way to clean the chain without making a mess or wasting valuable degreaser. Each element has been designed to outperform and outlast the competition. The upper and lower bodies are made from super-strong, chemical and impact-resistant plastic and new Chain Pig II features stainless steel button arms, along with other improvements, to further increase durability. The brush wheels, which have the toughest job in any chain cleaner, feature larger diameter bristles optimized for stiffness, effective cleaning performance, and superior durability. The drag-free derailleur hook is a game-changer providing simple use, real hands-free operation, and alignment allowing seriously high run speeds that increase effectiveness and efficiency. The Chain Pig II has also been designed for efficient cleaning and degreaser usage. The system allows effective cleaning using only 1 fluid ounce of degreaser. The stage one brushes effectively pull degreaser up from the reservoir and onto the chain. The chain is then scrubbed from all angles and finally pulled through a large durable sponge that wicks excess and contaminated fluid from the chain minimizing mess and dripping. The sponge also wipes the chain, filtering larger contaminants, and returning usable degreaser back for more cleaning. - Pro-grade brushes and super absorbent sponge eat chain grime for breakfast, and are always hungry for more - Surgically enhanced with stainless steel hardware and body sculpting ready for epic drivetrain battles - Innovative quick-lock closure and drag-free derailleur hook for easy use and hands-free operation - Lean and mean, this hog requires only 1oz of degreaser
• 1/4" Drive • Includes 3,4,5,6,8,10mm hex head, Phillips #2 and T25/T30 • Torx head sockets • Torque range from 1-24 Newton meters (9.0-212 inch lbs.) • Reversible head for 2-way operation • Overall length 200mm • Supplied in a protective storage case
Perfect for trailside repairs and for your home shop, Topeak's Universal Chain Tool is compatible with all chains and removes and installs pins with ease. Plus, there's even a compartment to hold spare pins, an integrated chain pin breaker and a removable chain hook to hold your chain while you work.
- Virtually impossible to break steel core levers - Nylon coating does not scratch rims or pinch tube - Spoke hook on one end - SF-9902 includes hang card packaging
$13.99 - $29.99
The Finish Line Absorb-It Mat is the perfect way to keep any work area clean. Designed with special absorption fiber technology, the Absorb-It Mat absorbs and traps chain lubricants, cleaners, degreasers, brake fluid and hydraulic oils. The combination of absorption fibers and a leak-proof poly liner make the Absorb-It Mat perfect accessory when degreasing & lubricating bicycle chains. Use the Absorb-It on a work bench, under an automobile to catch leaking fluids, in a car trunk to prevent stains, in a chemical storage cabinets, or under a trainer to catch perspiration. The Absorb-It Mat comes in two different sizes: 48" X 18" and 60" X 36. The 48" x 18" will absorb and trap up to 11iter of fluids. The larger 60" x 36" will absorb and trap up to 2.5 liters of fluid. Both mats can be cut with a scissor to fit in custom areas.
Designed and built to remove and install Shimano direct mount chainring lockrings found on XTR 9120, XT 8120, MT900, and other Shimano direct mount systems. Precisely CNC machined from 6061 aluminum for a perfect fit and to prevent marring expensive parts. - Machined flat face for optimal lockring engagement - For lockrings with 41mm outside diameter and 16 notches - 36mm hex drive to be used with Park Tool TWB-36 Crow Foot and a torque wrench to properly measure torque - 6061 aluminum construction
- Heavy duty double-ended steel lockring wrench - 10.5" long for plenty of leverage - Fits most bottom bracket lockrings
$11.95 - $33.00
- Xtreme chain lube is formulated for long-distance and extreme off-road conditions - MFR bonds to metal surfaces and resists build-Up and tackiness, in addition to shedding water
- For cleaning, drying, and polishing - Split-fiber technology increases surface area for better absorbency - Machine washable - Reduces chance of surface damage - Luxury deep pile
Heat treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5.2G has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also Fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Guide pin stabilizes tool
Topeak's Rocket Ratchet features a fine tooth ratchet mechanism with reverse lever and thumb wheel for quick rotation and control in tight spots and includes hardened steel tools in 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm hex, T10, T25 Torx and #2 Phillips bits, 2 plastic tire levers and magnetic bit holder. It's everything you need in a compact, lightweight package.
- Tensioners for 10mm axle Track, Fixed Gear, BMX, Singlespeed applications - Steel construction with socket for hex wrench adjustment, wrench included - Fits larger 8mm thick dropouts such as aluminum frames - Sold individually
Hardened CRV steel bits. 3mm, 4mm & 5mm HEX sizes, T20 & T25 TORX 1/4" bit sizes. Also perfect for most brands of torque wrenches with the optional adapter below.
Lezyne's compact Stainless 12 folding tool contains the necessities for road and trailside repairs. Its sturdy stainless-steel body holds 12 tools including: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm Allen wrenches, a Phillips screwdriver, a chain tool, a T25 Torx bit, and 3 spoke wrenches. And, it only weighs 115 grams.
- Fits all 16-notch x 44mm external bearing bottom bracket cups and updated design also fits 16-notch x 44mm disc brake lockrings and Shimano TL-FC24 and TL-FC25 adapters. - Updated design features a square 3/8-inch drive. Also works with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, 24mm socket or wrench, or in a bench vise. - Professional quality, precision sized for the perfect fit. Pedro's socket tools provide the professional quality, precision-fit tools required to properly install, remove, and adjust modern drivetrain components. Pedro's designed each socket tool to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. The new External Bottom Bracket Socket, 16x44 is designed to work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, with any 24mm socket/wrench, with any square 3/8-inch drive, or in a bench vise. Fits 16-notch x 44mm external bearing bottom bracket cups including Shimano BB80, BB5700, XT BB70, BB51, and previous external bearing threaded cups. Also fits many external threaded types for Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, Wheels Mfg., and others. The new design will now also fits disc brake rotor lockrings with 16 external notches and Shimano TL-FC24 and TL-FC25 adapters. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
The Kool-Stop Tire Bead Jack is an articulated tool, with a comfortable grip, for installing really tight tires. The articulated end uses the rigid piece against the rim edge as a fulcrum while the hinged end lifts the bead up and over the opposite edge of the rim. This is a great tool for dealing with difficult tires.
Convenient, state-of-the-art clincher repair kit with a stealth ‘carbon-look’ finish fits securely in cages for a reliable storage case. Rattle-proof padding for a noiseless ride. - Includes: XLAB Tri Tool Kit, 2 tire levers, (2) CO2s, Speed Chuck inflator and patch kit. Capacity: 25.8 in3 (423 cm3) - Height: 5.25 in (133.5 mm) - Weight: 447g (Gear Box Kit w/ full repair kit + spare tube), 65g (Gear Box empty)
Park's Crank Puller is for removing crankarms on Shimano's splined, oversize, pipe-billet bottom brackets. It employs a long handle and a fine thread for the leverage and torque needed to remove tight arms. Park's unique rotating tip ensures smooth operation and long life. (The CCP-44 does not fit standard square or tapered bottom brackets.)
Features - S2 durable industrial tool steel provides long-term durability - Magnetic System allows easy attachment of tools to repair stands and integrates with Giant ToolShed Torx® Wrench Set for the complete mechanic’s solution - Sizes: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10mm Hex
Machined aluminum construction with removable handle. Integrated magnet holds bits in place. Includes soft shell carrying case with storage cutouts and extra pocket. - Weight: 153g Tool Bits - Hex 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Star Shaped T10, T25, T30 - Flat Head - Phillips-Head
Integrated stainless steel storage bracket that fits under a bottle cage. Holds included Twin Speed Drive CO2 head, V5 multi tool, two CO2 cartridges and two Matrix levers. Not available with CO2 cartridges in all countries. Weight: 95g /311g Loaded
Giant's Control Patch Kit consists of 2 tire levers, 6 glueless patches, 4 vulcanized/glue patches, a tube of glue and some sandpaper. Buy a bunch of them and make sure you have 1 in every seat bag and hydration pack you own.
$53.00 - $55.00
When a flat strikes, this organized kit will get you rolling in no time. Kit Includes: - Control Blast 0 Inflator Head - Mtb Kit: (65067) 2, 25G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Road Kit: (65066)2, 16G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Ratchet System Multi-Tool (2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 ,6Mm Hex, T10, T25 Torx And Flathead) - Giant tire levers
Cutting hydraulic brake lines is quick, easy and precise with Jagwire's Sport Hydraulic Brake Line Cutter. The hand-held design makes it possible to expertly cut hydraulic lines on the workbench and on your bike.
White Lightning's Easy Clean Tire Brush is the perfect solution for cleaning dirty tires. It removes tread grit, which improves traction, helps to prevent flats, and minimizes the mess when storing or transporting your bike. The adjustable Easy Clean Tire Brush fits every shape and size of tire. You can also use it wet or dry, whether you just need to knock some dirt off or really get in there and give 'er a good scrubbing.
- For removing/installing cartridge bearings in SRAM X0 hubs and Roam, Rail and Rise wheels
Tools for repairing and maintaining SRAM Level brakes.
Prestacycle hardened S2 Steel Bits are stronger than most major Brand’s best tools. Since worn heads can damage bolts, these bits protect your components. Stronger and longer lasting than any other tools made for bicycles. They cover all major HEX sizes and all the new TORX 1/4" bit sizes found on the latest components. HEX: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm TORX: T6, T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T30 SCREWDRIVERS: PH0, PH1, PH2 1/8 flat, 3/16 flat and 1/4 socket adapter.
- Sealed bearing extractor with 1/2-inch thru hole for use with Wheels Mfg. 1/2-inch threaded rod press handles - Part of a system that requires additional pieces to function
Pusher for Wheels Mfg sealed bearing extractors. - For use with Wheels Mfg. 1/2-inch threaded rod press handles - Part of a system that requires additional pieces to function