With adjustability as a top priority, we bring the new ROTOR Direct Mount Oval Chainring with OCP mount technology to the forefront for complete control of your chainrings. Rotor's Q Rings combine direct mount and OCP technology to allow you to find the optimal placement in your pedal stroke. Direct Mount Q Rings allow for single-degree adjustment for optimized pedaling biomechanics.
The DM Oval Chainring features two meticulously machined chainrings that host our signature 12.5% ovality constructed to heighten the performance advantages of oval chainrings, without compromising adjustability. This enables cyclists to harness the most powerful portion of their pedal stroke and alleviate joint pressure and strain through the softest points, finding the optimum placement for the most efficient — and comfortable — pedal strokes ever.
Developed to work with Rotor and Shimano drivetrains, we CNC the DM Oval Chainring from a single block of aeronautic-grade 7075 aluminum to shed every unnecessary gram, while harnessing stiffness and durability. Meticulous attention to detail keeps the tolerances tight, so chain retention stays snug, and shifts feel deliberate and precise.
- OCP mount's patent-pending, proprietary technology allows the oval direct mount to be adjusted in 1-degree increments for optimized pedaling biomechanics
- 12.5% ovality heightens the performance advantages of oval chainrings
- CNC machined from single blocks of ultralight aeronautic-grade 7075 aluminum
- Compatible with Rotor OCP Aldhu, Vegast, and 2inPower DM cranks
- Available in Q oval version or No-Q standard round ring options
|Black / 34/50T||08434366009377||C01-039-11010-0||210000053866|