Good thermoregulation is key to efficient riding in hot climates. Endura's Xtract Lite Short helps keep your core temperature cool by moving sweat away from your skin. The addition of a couple of hot weather-beating extras is what really sets these shorts apart, including a UPF50+ treatment for the fabric and a 500 series temperature regulating pad.
The 500 series pad excels in hot climates by using DisperseFoam, a global exclusive for Endura. This disruptive foam cell construction provides superior drying and dramatically improved air permeability compared to conventional PU foams. This, combined with silver yarn fabric with cool touch in a Continuously Variable Profile high stretch pad, makes the 500 series pad the go-to choice for hot weather riding.
- Lightweight yet supportive Lycra fabric
- Fast wicking fabric with UPF50+ ideal for hot climates
- 500 series, warm weather temperature regulating pad
- Double layer with direct silicone print on inner hem for comfortable leg grip
- Selected seams flat-locked for toughness and comfort
- Reflective trims
|Grey / Small||05055939975535||E4069GY/3||210000051745|