- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 8mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - ABUS automatic cylinder with user-friendly reversible key - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
$14.99 - $19.99
Protect your stuff or it's gone. We don't care how nice the neighborhood looks. Use the ABUS 1200 Combo Lock. It's 3.5-feet long and resists prying and cutting for maximum protection wherever you park. This serious chain is wrapped in a durable cover to keep your bike's finish safe and the combination can easily be set to any number you want. Hint: don't use 1234. - Diameter: 4mm
$65.00 - $95.00
HEXBAND is the latest addition to the OTTOLOCK line, featuring added resistance to shearing tools and cable cutters, making it a stronger quick-stop bike lock for users with higher security requirements. HEXBAND is differentiated by using six stainless steel band layers (versus three in the original) while still being wrapped in an internal aramid fiber jacket. Weighing just 75 grams more, HEXBAND is ideal for bicycle lock-ups, back- or top-of-vehicle gear, construction equipment, and more. OTTOLOCK is designed for quick stops and protecting against opportunity theft. OTTOLOCK is not a replacement for a U-Lock. OTTO does not claim HEXBAND is unable to be cut. For maximum security, use a redundant locking method with both a U-Lock and a secondary lock. See Use Guidelines. - Extra tough: 6 layers of stainless steel provide added shear resistance. 2.5x steel thickness. - Lightweight: Starting weight only 190g. Lightweight, portable and easy to always carry. - Compact: Coils to a 3-inch diameter. Keep it in or around your saddle bag, backpack, in your pocket, or anywhere you want. - Durable: Chip-resistant Cerakote paint and Santoprene plastic that will not scuff or harm finishes. - Convenient: Keyless resettable combination. - Weight: 18" = 190g / 30" = 250g / 60" = 375g
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 12mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage of the bicycle's paintwork - ABUS automatic cylinder with user-friendly reversible key - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
$21.00 - $30.00
Use Giant's SureLock Flex-Key Cable Lock alone in safe areas and as a back-up to a U-lock in higher risk neighborhoods. It features a heavy-duty, extra-flexible, self-coiling 185cm-long cable with an integrated lock that is pick and drill resistant. The tough vinyl cover protects your bike against scratches and it comes with an easy-to-use, on-bike quick release bracket so you'll never have to leave your lock behind.
$14.95 - $35.00
Use Giant's SureLock Flex-Key Cable Lock alone in safe areas and as a back-up to a u-lock in higher risk neighborhoods. It features a heavy-duty, extra-flexible, self-coiling 185cm cable with an integrated lock that is pick and drill resistant. The tough vinyl cover protects against scratches and you get heavy-duty laser-cut keys. And, it comes with an easy-to-use quick release bracket so you never forget your lock.
- 10mm-15mm (0.39"-0.59") heavy-duty, extra-flexible, self-coiling cable with integrated resettable combination lock - Zinc caps offer more protection against hitting attacks - Tough vinyl cover protects against scratches - 4 fluorescent digits; set your own combination from 10,000 possible variations - no keys to lose or forget - Includes easy-to-use quick release bracket
- Easy quick release bracket - Durable coil cable construction - Color options match Liv bikes and apparel - Size: 20 x 800mm
$14.99 - $19.99
ABUS' Cobra Cable is made of strong, flexible, 10mm-thick steel to keep your bike safe, while its soft, durable coating protects your bike's finish. Plus, its looped ends make attaching your favorite lock (sold separately) a snap.
$99.99 - $119.99
- 9 mm square chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork - The chain, the case as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel - Automatic cover for the keyhole against dirt and corrosion - ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking - Diameter: 9mm
- Flexible hardened steel with 360-degree link rotation - Compact, easy-to-transport on bike using included carrier - High-quality neoprene cover protects the bike - 6mm hardened steel chain links - 95cm long - Includes two wafer style keys - Key Safe Program
- 3-Digit NonResettable Combination - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
- 12mm flexible braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance - Includes hook-n-loop strap for extra stability during transportation - Lock head rotates 360 degrees for easier handling during lock-up and removal - 2 easy-to-use reversible keys - 12mm thick cable - 65cm in length - Key Safe Program
The KryptoFlex 525 Seatsaver Cable is a 2.5-foot cable ideal for securing your bike's seat and seatpost. It's 5mm braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance and the vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. The KryptoFlex 525 cable is 3/16-inch x 2.5-feet.
Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 1055 Mini Integrated Chain is a 10mm-thick, six-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated, boron-manganese steel for maximum strength. At 21.5 inches long, the Evolution gives your bike security in a pint-size package. The links are covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish, and it uses an integrated high-security cylinder that is pick, drill, and cut resistant. Three keys are included, including one that has a high-intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This chain has an anti-theft protection offer of $2,250, too.
OnGuard's Terrier is a compact, lightweight cable lock perfect for low-risk areas. It features a resettable 4-digit lock, so you don't have to worry about forgotten keys. The raised dials are easy to use with gloves, a Velcro strap keeps the lock neat so it fits in a pocket, and the vinyl coating protects finishes. Lock up your bike during quick coffee runs or secure your snowboard to the rack—you'll find a million uses for this versatile little lock!
Designed to keep your saddle safe! 6mm cable loops through saddle rails and frame while still allowing for saddle height adjustment. - Double Looped ends - 2.5-foot cable length
Onguard's Akita provides years of durable, reliable protection. This lock comes in several different cable widths, offering various levels of security. All are easy to use and tough. Plus, they all boast OnGuard's X2 double-bolt locking mechanism and come with five laser-cut keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key with a built-in light.
The ABUS Key Combo 1650 cable lock is great for low-risk areas, or as a backup to a primary lock in sketchy 'hoods. We also use it as a backup for roof racks. The PVC-coated coiled steel cable is 12mm thick and 2.5-feet long, enough to lock both your front wheel and the frame. You can set your own combination, but the really cool thing is you can use either a key OR the combination. So don't worry if you forget the combo, use the key or the original code can be recovered using the provided tool.
The KryptoFlex 1007 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks (sold separately). The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1007 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 7-feet.
$29.99 - $34.99
ABUS quality locking cylinder (hardened steel) with an automatic cylinder and reversible key. - Hardened 5mm square chain with a durable black textile sleeve that protects the bike's paint from scratches - Easily transported under the seat, wrapped compactly around the seat post
Odyssey's Retractable Kable Lock is a compact cable lock that is cleverly disguised as a tape recorder (also comes with 3 other decals). This lock is perfect for securing your bag at a spot or your bike when running into a store quick. Fits in your pocket.
- X2p double bolt locking mechanism for added security - 10mm-15mm (0.39"-0.59") heavy-duty, extra-flexible, self-coiling cable with integrated lock, tough vinyl cover protects against scratches - Zinc cap offers more protection against hitting attacks - Z-cylinder is more reliable and user-friendly than ever before, prevents key from turning before being fully inserted into the cylinder - High security, pick and drill resistant lock cylinder with automatic dust cover protects lock cylinder - Includes easy-to-use quick release bracket - Flex key coil 15 & 12 include 5 keys (1 led light key and 4 standard keys) - Flex key coil 10 includes 3 standard keys
ABUS's Seat Saver is made of strong, flexible, 5mm-thick steel to keep your bike safe in low-crime areas, while its soft, durable coating protects your bike's finish. Plus, its looped ends make attaching your favorite lock (sold separately) a snap. - Length: 2.5 feet
$10.95 - $11.95
- 2 keys included - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length
- The mini version (55cm) of the popular Keeper 785 - Lightweight for easy transport—only 2 lbs. - 7mm four-sided chain links made from 3t manganese steel - New end link design secures chain with hardened deadbolt - Hardened deadbolt design provides extra holding power - High-security disc-style cylinder is pick- and drill-resistant - Includes 2 new ergonomic "I" keys - Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches - Key Safe Program
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 5 digit resettable combination over 100,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 120cm - Product weight: 7.35 lbs
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 712 Combination Cable. It's a 7mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
The KryptoFlex 1565 Combo Cable is a 15mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. The integrated, four-digit resettable combination lock has indexed number dials to provide error-free combination setting. And, with the Transit Flex Frame Bracket, tool-free adjustment is a snap so you can mount your lock in a convenient place on your bike.
Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 1090 Integrated Chain is a 10mm-thick, six-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated manganese steel for maximum strength. At 35.5-inches long, the Evolution gives you biking security in an easy-to-carry package. The links are covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish, and it uses an integrated high-security cylinder that is pick, drill, and cut resistant. Three keys are included, including one that has a high-intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This chain has an anti-theft protection offer of $2,250, too.