Leverage is key in cornering and muscling big bikes down nasty lines. That said, Easton lets you stretch your arms around their nice 750mm-wide Havoc Handlebar. Beyond the sweet width, Easton adds in their renowned 9- and 5-degree bends and all the famous strength that makes them a class leader. Easton also keeps the Havoc light through their considerable aluminum knowledge and TaperWall technology. When the trail tilts downward, you're going to want the Havoc in your hands.
$19.95 - $34.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
$79.95 - $79.99
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Aonodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
Standard (15-degree) sweep in multiple heights to tailor rider's position. - Straight-gauge aluminum general-purpose riser bars (not intended for downhill riding) - May come in OEM packaging - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 25.4 - Material: Aluminum - Rise: 30mm, 60mm, 100mm - Width: 620mm
- Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 material - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Gradual external swaging & internal taper give increased strength & durability without adding weight - 710mm wide
$47.99 - $49.95
Designed for DH/AM riders seeking big hit performance at an All Mountain weight and beer budget cost, Race Face's RESPOND bar is engineered to offer an optimal combination of strength, stiffness and weight. - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 2014 material - Butted for an optimal strength to weight ratio - Wider construction & re-designed taper offers more width & increased stiffness
- Butted alloy tube, cold-drawn and shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - Intended use: XC, Trail and All Mountain - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep - Bar Clamp Diameter: 35.0 mm - Material: Aluminum - Weight: 270 g (10mm) - Width: 760 mm
Fantastically wide and low, TruVativ's BooBar is the ideal bar for muscling your bike through the nasty stuff, both up and down! This bar is extra-wide for precision steering and tons of leverage on all parts of the trail. Built from tough triple-butted 7050 aluminum, this bar can take on the toughest lines and live to tell the tales.
Easton's Haven 35 Carbon is the definitive choice when it comes to decking out your enduro rig. Weighing just 188 grams, this carbon bar is light enough that you won't notice it on the transfer stage climbs. And when it's time to go down, Easton's TaperWall technology ensures that that low weight teams up perfectly with loads of strength, so go ahead, lay off the brakes, and descend like a landslide. And, vibrant colors let you match your bike's aesthetic.
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Riserbar will have you taking on climbs and descents like a champ. This butted aluminum bar is 700mm wide, to give you enough leverage to muscle your rig without weighing you down. And, the multiple rise options let you choose the perfect upright position for greater control in technical sections.
- Ideal for fitness and comfort cyclists - A great replacement handlebar
- Designed for XC riding yet strong enough for AM adventures as well - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 2014 Aluminum - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Gradual external swaging & internal taper give increased strength & durability without adding weight
- High modulous carbon fiber construction - UD Weave carbon fiber - Weight: 273g - Upsweep: 5 - Backsweep: 9
The Tharsis Trail Di2 riser handlebar is constructed of strong UD carbon and is ideal for all-mountain and trail riding. It offers maximum control in rough terrain and a clean cockpit setup, with Shimano Di2 internal cable routing and battery integration.
Sturdy steel construction with a versatile riser bar style.
Page 1 of 1