ELEVATE YOUR PERFORMANCE. For all-around riders who demand the latest technologies, Elevate is the smart choice. Designed and engineered with high-performance materials, and optimized for comfort in the racing position, Elevate helps you get to the finish line fast. Features - TransTextura fabric enhances heat ventilation, quick moisture transfer and drying - Laser-cut seamless bib straps provides ultra-soft feel and comfort - High stitching count features superior comfort and durabilitySoft-feel Italian fabric provides best compression and breathability - E.I.T. Urraki Multi-Density Comp chamois, tested and adopted by Giant Pro Teams, ensures total freedom of movement. With high-density, multi-thickness foams and different types of reinforcements improve weight distribution on the saddle and to provide maximum comfort. Its special microfiber fabric is antibacterial and very breathable. - High stretched elastic gripper at leg opening gives perfect compression without feeling too tight and irritating skin - Reflective details for visibility - Race fit, best fit design for performance cyclists - UPF 50+
Giant's Rack-It Beam Seatpost Rack is light and durable so you can haul your gear without being weighed down. It boasts a center platform that supports loads up to 22 lbs and acts as a partial fender. The quick release attachment makes it easy to remove when not needed and a sliding cargo tray allows you to carry bulkier items. There's also a mount for a reflector or taillight (sold separately).
Giant's Core Baggy Shorts are a solid foundation for a great day of riding. The breathable polyester/spandex shell has a relaxed fit for all-day comfort and great range of motion. The soft elastic waistband means these shorts are always comfortable and the two hip pockets let you carry your on-the-go essentials. The Core Baggy Shorts feature an inner mesh liner equipped with Giant's CoreComfor chamois, made from dual thickness high-density foam for all-day support.
- Race fit - Merino fabric- helps regulate your body temperature regardless of the conditions - Contrast color cuff design - Zipped rear pockets
- Light, colorful and flexible silicon cover prevents scratches - 4-digit set your own combination - Simple and easy to use - Available in five colors
With Giant's Chill Lite Gloves you can comfortably ride through the changing seasons. An elastic fleece material keeps your hands warm while a single layer Amara leather palm ensures you get a good grip on the bars. Other details include finger tips that allow you to access your smart phone without taking off your gloves and a terry cloth area for wiping moisture away from your face.
- TransTextura™ 4-way stretch shell fabric - Adjustable waistband - Open hand pockets and a zippered stash pocket - Liner short not included - Relaxed fit
Giant's Numen Plus Aero Taillight is small, powerful and impressively bright. It's so sleek and light that it almost disappears. Come nighttime, though, cars will notice its three bright LEDs. It has a run time of up to 10 hours on its USB rechargeable battery, and features a steady mode and two flashing modes. The flexible rubber mount easily attaches to most seatposts, including aero and integrated models.
Features - High flexibility injected Nylon material - Secure bottle design—no drop guarantee - Right side pull cage option is perfect for off-road or small frames - Weight: 41g
$17.50 - $19.00
Round out your riding kit in classic cycling style with Giant's Classic Crochet Glove. The open-weave crochet back is incredibly breathable and non-restrictive, great for hot days. The reinforced synthetic leather palm gives you a great grip on the bars, with the perfect amount of padding to smooth out the road. These gloves feature an easy, pull-on design with a fast and secure Velcro wrist closure.
Protect your bike with Giant's SureLock Protector 2 STD U-Lock. It boasts a heat-treated, hardened-steel shackle that's a half-inch thick, as well as a pick and drill-resistant keyed lock. This tough lock includes five laser cut keys for convenience. The lock is vinyl coated so it won't scratch your bike and it comes with a handy carrying bracket that fits almost any bike tube so you'll never have to leave your lock behind.
$37.00 - $47.00
Keep your gear safe and dry in Giant's Waterproof Seat Bag. Welded seams and TPU-laminated fabric make this bag impermeable to even the wettest weather. It features an easy to use quick release buckle system and roll-top closure, as well as a convenient taillight hanger.
- Race Fit - Protextura™ 4-Way Stretch Fabric With Waterproof, Windproof And High Breathability Properties - Durable Water-Repellent Layer In Front And Soft Moisture Transfer Fabric Inside - Two-Way Zipper With Draft Flap Provides To Regulate Warmth - Three Rear Pockets With Water Repellent Mesh - Reflective Details And Upf 50+ Sun Protection
- ProTexturaPLUS and ThermTextura insulation provide warmth and weather protection - Waterproof and wind proof PU insert - Silicone print on the fingers and palm for safety and precise control - Single layer Amara leather palm and Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Velcro wrist opening and adjustability
Features - Garmin computer / Giant Computers compatible - Compatible with MY18 Propel and Contact SL stem - Mount bolt holes ready for GoPro or lights
- All-tube QR mounting bracket included, fits 24-40mm tubes - 3 laser-cut keys - over 30,000 key variations - Double-locking hardened steel 1/2" [13mm] shackle provides maximum security - High security, pick and drill resistant lock cylinder - Integrated dust cover protects lock cylinder
•Warm and quick drying ThermTextura fabric delivers excellent warmth at minimal weight •3D ergonomic cut enhances fit and comfort •Reflective accents enhance visibility in low light condition •6-inch ankle zipper
Take your riding to the next level with the addition of speed and cadence. Features - Sensor magnet kit for RideSense speed and cadence sensors Kit includes: - RideSense speed magnet - RideSense cadence magnet
$60.00 - $63.00
- Large 2.1-Inch Screen - Separate Clock Display - Single Mode/Setup Key - Smart Light System; Backlight Responds To Light Conditions - Auto Start/Sleep - Functions: - Current Speed - Average Speed - Max Speed - Trip Distance - Odometer - Trip Ride Time - Pace - 12/24Hr Clock - Calorie Consumption
If you're heading off-road, treat your feet to Giant's Realm Quarter Socks. Extra cushioning in the forefoot and heel relieve pressure on your feet, and compression material stabilizes your feet and ankles. A tall, 7-inch cuff protects your ankles from brush and trail obstacles.
- One size fit all frames sizes - Easier, user-friendly assembly - 13MM alloy frame - Maximum load rating of 15kg - Pannier bag compatible
Keep your essentials at hand with Giant's Waterproof Handlebar Bag. This hard-shell bag is completely waterproof so you can store your maps, snacks, and important electronics safely and within easy reach. There's a detachable map holder that mounts to the top of the bag, compression cord for spare clothes, and adjustable foam compartments for your phone or camera. Giant's tool-free mounting system is fast and easy to operate and the removable shoulder strap makes it a cinch to carry this bag with you off the bike.
- One size fits all frames sizes - Easy, user-friendly assembly - 12MM alloy frame - Maximum load rating of 25kg - Baby seat compatible
Giant's ToGo Single Bag is a great top-tube bag all that keeps necessary items close at hand. Great for everyone from triathletes needing nutrition to long-distance tourists needing maps; it features a zipped main compartment with a easy slide-in side pocket so you don't have to take your eyes off the road. Plus, the durable, weather-resistant construction will last for years to come.
$21.00 - $26.00
- Protextura Water-Resistant Nylon And Zipper Keeps Contents Safe And Dry - Reflective Strip And Taillight Hanger Provides Optimal Visibility And Safety - Anti-Slip Hook-And-Loop Straps Securely Attach To The Seatpost
Go the distance with Podium. Featuring gel padding for improved vibration damping on longer rides. With a Lycra stretch and practical sweat wipe terry towelling rear, Ergo Bolton thumb structure and a long, no-fuss Lycra stretch cuff Podium give you the comfort you need to take on more miles. Features - TransTextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - Reinforced Amara palm with Plush Gel multi-thickness memory-foam padding - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Large, highly absorbent micro-fiber wipe area
COMFORT ELEVATED. This lightweight ultra-high gauge sock is comfortable, yet tough. Keep your feet cool, dry and smelling fresh with X-Odor yarn and TransTextura Plus technologies. Wear them day-in and day-out for a refreshing, revitalized result. Features - Ultra high gauge 200 needle count for thin and smooth touch -TransTextura Plus fabric quickly wicks moisture and eliminates odor-causing bacteria - Single-ply construction - Reinforced cushion on forefoot to relieve pressure - Y-gore heel construction - With new Giant graphic logo - 8-inch long cuff
Giant's Alloy Rack is light, durable and boasts a center platform, which helps support loads up to 50 lbs. It acts as a partial fender and features a mount for a reflector or taillight (sold separately). This great rack is perfect for carrying panniers and bags (sold separately).
For the home mechanic, Giant's Crank Wrench and Extractor is indispensable. This ingenious device is two tools in one with a socket for removing and installing most standard crank bolts and an extractor for removing most square-taper crankarms. Plus, the long, vinyl-coated handle provides the leverage needed to easily get the job done.
- Waterproof, roll-top design keeps contents dry - Internal tool roll holds levers, tube, and cartridge, keeping everything organized - Quick, easy mounting to saddle
Page 1 of 13 Next page