Every bike needs a seat bag. They're perfect for on-the-road repair essentials, your phone and credit cards, and a snack. Giant's Seat Bag DX features a stream-lined aero shape, water-resistant ProTextura fabric, reliable Velcro straps, and a built-in key holder. With its visibility-enhancing reflective accents and taillight hanger, you're sure to be seen in low-light conditions. The Medium, Large, and Extra large models have external side pockets for extra storage. The Large and Extra large models have an expandable zippered bottom panel.
Features - High flexibility injected Nylon material - Secure bottle design—no drop guarantee - Right side pull cage option is perfect for off-road or small frames - Weight: 41g
Classic shock. The new Control Shock 1 features a classic 1.6” analog classic design with 400psi maximum pressure. Two-stage valve technology ensures that you won’t lose air when disconnecting the pump. And our extended valve head design makes it easier to access tight valve locations. Features - CNC machined aluminum barrel - Aluminum housing and gauge - 1.6” diameter pressure gauge - Air pressure release button - Extended Valve Head Design - Two Stage Valve - 400psi Max
With Giant's Chill Lite Gloves you can comfortably ride through the changing seasons. An elastic fleece material keeps your hands warm while a single layer Amara leather palm ensures you get a good grip on the bars. Other details include finger tips that allow you to access your smart phone without taking off your gloves and a terry cloth area for wiping moisture away from your face.
Giant's Core Baggy Shorts are a solid foundation for a great day of riding. The breathable polyester/spandex shell has a relaxed fit for all-day comfort and a great range of motion. The soft elastic waistband means these shorts are always comfortable and the two hip pockets let you carry your on-the-go essentials. The Core Baggy Shorts feature an inner mesh liner equipped with Giant's CoreComfor chamois, made from dual thickness high-density foam for all-day support. - Polyester/spandex shell with permanent moisture transfer - CoreComfor chamois with dual thickness high-density foam - Inner mesh liner short - Silicone gel leg gripper - Relaxed fit for all-day comfort
• Adjustable quick-release strap • Ideal for MTB handlebars • Fits 20-32mm handlebars
Protect your bike with Giant's SureLock Protector 2 STD U-Lock. It boasts a heat-treated, hardened-steel shackle that's a half-inch thick, as well as a pick and drill-resistant keyed lock. This tough lock includes five laser cut keys for convenience. The lock is vinyl coated so it won't scratch your bike and it comes with a handy carrying bracket that fits almost any bike tube so you'll never have to leave your lock behind.
When cold weather gives others excuses, you ride on. Chill X feature ThermaTextura fabric construction with Thinsulate insulation for the ultimate in cold-weather protection. Velcro and magnetic closure lets you layer up with liners to beat the worst mother nature can offer. - ProTexturaPLUS and ThermTextura insulation provide warmth and weather protection - Waterproof and windproof PU insert - Silicone print on the fingers and palm for safety and precise control - Single-layer Amara leather palm and Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Velcro wrist opening and adjustability
Giant's Rack-It Beam Seatpost Rack is light and durable so you can haul your gear without being weighed down. It boasts a center platform that supports loads up to 22 lbs and acts as a partial fender. The quick release attachment makes it easy to remove when not needed and a sliding cargo tray allows you to carry bulkier items. There's also a mount for a reflector or taillight (sold separately).
Features: - 30 lumens (Numen+ Tag TL) ANSI standard approved - Runtime: Steady (5hrs), Low Steady (10hrs), Pulse (15hrs), Flash (30hrs), Random (50hrs) - Li-Po rechargeable battery - Power indicator - Auto start sensor - IPX4 Waterproof rating - Integrated USB plug - Flexible mounting system works with different shape handlebars and seatposts
Take your riding to the next level with the addition of speed and cadence. Features - Sensor magnet kit for RideSense speed and cadence sensors Kit includes: - RideSense speed magnet - RideSense cadence magnet
- One size fits all frames sizes - Easy, user-friendly assembly - 12MM alloy frame - Maximum load rating of 25kg - Baby seat compatible
- Relaxed fit - TransTextura solid and mesh fabrics - Raglan sleeve cut - Bold sublimated graphics - UPF 30+ sun protection
- TransTextura stretch fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - 3M Gripping material provide more security. - Single layer, vented Amara leather palm - Large, highly absorbent micro-fiber wipe area - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Long elastic wrist opening
Giant's Alloy Rack is light, durable and boasts a center platform, which helps support loads up to 50 lbs. It acts as a partial fender and features a mount for a reflector or taillight (sold separately). This great rack is perfect for carrying panniers and bags (sold separately).
Giant's ThermTextura Cycling Cap fits easily underneath your helmet during cold weather rides. ThermTextura fabric is soft and warm with a fleece-lined interior for insulation. A short brim shields your eyes from sun and rain while a foldable flap ensures your ears stay warm. - Under helmet skull cap for winter - ThermTextura Thermo fleece on the inner side - Also covers the ears and provide extra warmth
- Protextura Water Resistant Nylon Keeps Contents Safe And Dry - Roll-Top Construction With Compression Strap Provides Expandable Storage - Integrated Computer Sleeve Fits Up To 15 Inch Laptops - Convenient Built-In Pull-Out Rain Cover - Quick Release System For Easy Attachment And Removal On Most Bike Racks
Every road cyclist pocket needs a stashable waterproof rain jacket. Proshield is constructed from ProTextura Plus fabric with fully taped seams for repelling water while remaining breathable. Ultra-lightweight and compact for shower protection when you need it. - ProTextura fabric on the front and back - Ultra-lightweight Packable design is easily carried in a jersey pocket - High collar for added protection - Full-length locking zipper with draft flap - Reflective details enhance safety in low light or foggy conditions - Zipper garage - Race fit
- Club Fit - Ultra-lightweight (240 grams) hooded rain jacket packs into the front pocket - ProTextura Plus fabric with taped seams make this jacket waterproof yet still breathable - Back covered ventilation design for extra breathability - Removable hood with helmet cover function - High collar for added protection - Reflective details enhance safety in low-light or foggy conditions
- Includes everything for a quick fix while on or off-road - Giant seat bag - 12 glueless patches - 2 tire levers - Mini pump - 9 function multi-tool
Giant's Continuum 9W Wireless Computer is a simple way to track your numbers on the bike. The 9W shows nine essential functions, including distance and speed, on a large, easy-to-read display. Plus, it features a back light and low battery indicator.
- Thumb control keeps thumb safe from cold air - Ergonomic design ensures accurate valve pressure - Simple push-on feature activates air cartridge - Includes 1, 16g threaded co2 cartridge - Presta and schrader valve compatible system - Compatible with threaded and non-threaded cartridges
- Relaxed fit - Transtextura 4-way stretch fabric - Easy to use external waist adjustment - Zippered hand and rear storage pockets - Liner short not included - UPF 50 sun protection
Features - E-Bike Specific Rack utilizing Giant's Proprietary Smart Mount System - The usage of a fender bracket (Rack-It Metro E - Fender Bracket) is required when installing this rack Fits: - Quick-E + (2016+) - Road-E + (2016+) [Does not fit Road-E + Pro] - Dirt-E + (2016+) [Does not fit Dirt-E + Pro]
Park your bike with peace of mind when you use Giant's Surelock Protector 1 combo pack. The U-lock features a hardened steel shackle to resist cutting attacks, and uses an XP4 Quattro locking mechanism for unequaled strength. It comes with five keys, one of which features an LED light. The included steel cable loops through your wheels and makes sure that potential thieves walk on by. To keep things simple, Giant included a lock mount that fits nearly every bike frame.
Features - Mounts underneath Contact SLR Aero Integrated handlebars - Adjustable length - Alloy construction - Hardware included
- Designed for compatibility with the Giant Defy Aluxx and Liv Avail Aluxx bikes - Quickly adjust gap between fender and tire - Tool-Free universal mounting system - Full coverage protection
- Headlight: - 10 super bright white LEDs - 5 Modes: Overdrive (1.5Hrs), Steady (4.5Hrs), Flash (5Hrs), Strobe (5.5Hrs), Pulse (6Hrs) - Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery Via Micro USB - 40 Lumens - User Friendly Rubber Strap Mounting Design - Taillight: 15 Super Bright Red Leds - 5 Modes: Overdrive (1.5Hrs), Steady (4.5Hrs), Flash (5Hrs), Strobe (5.5Hrs), Pulse (6Hrs) - Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery Via Micro USB - 20 Lumens - User Friendly Rubber Strap Mounting Design
Protect your bike with Giant's SureLock Protector 2 STD U-Lock. It boasts a heat-treated, hardened-steel shackle that's a half-inch thick and 11.5 inches long, as well as a pick and drill-resistant keyed lock. The extra-length lets you lock your bike to extra-thick posts or include wheels in one securely locked package. This tough lock includes five laser-cut keys, is vinyl coated so it won't scratch your bike, and comes with a handy carrying bracket that fits almost any frame so you'll never have to leave your lock behind.
$10.00 - $11.00
• High flow, leakproof air valve automatically opens when the bottle is squeezed • Removable valve for easy cleaning • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
Page 1 of 11 Next page