ELEVATE YOUR PERFORMANCE. For all-around riders who demand the latest technologies, Elevate is the smart choice. Designed and engineered with high-performance materials, and optimized for comfort in the racing position, Elevate helps you get to the finish line fast. Features - TransTextura fabric enhances heat ventilation, quick moisture transfer and drying - Laser-cut seamless bib straps provides ultra-soft feel and comfort - High stitching count features superior comfort and durabilitySoft-feel Italian fabric provides best compression and breathability - E.I.T. Urraki Multi-Density Comp chamois, tested and adopted by Giant Pro Teams, ensures total freedom of movement. With high-density, multi-thickness foams and different types of reinforcements improve weight distribution on the saddle and to provide maximum comfort. Its special microfiber fabric is antibacterial and very breathable. - High stretched elastic gripper at leg opening gives perfect compression without feeling too tight and irritating skin - Reflective details for visibility - Race fit, best fit design for performance cyclists - UPF 50+
Giant's Core Baggy Shorts are a solid foundation for a great day of riding. The breathable polyester/spandex shell has a relaxed fit for all-day comfort and great range of motion. The soft elastic waistband means these shorts are always comfortable and the two hip pockets let you carry your on-the-go essentials. The Core Baggy Shorts feature an inner mesh liner equipped with Giant's CoreComfor chamois, made from dual thickness high-density foam for all-day support.
Every bike needs a seat bag. They're perfect for on-the-road repair essentials, your phone and credit cards, and a snack. Giant's Seat Bag DX features a stream-lined aero shape, water-resistant ProTextura fabric, reliable Velcro straps, and a built-in key holder. With its visibility-enhancing reflective accents and taillight hanger, you're sure to be seen in low-light conditions. The Medium, Large, and Extra large models have external side pockets for extra storage. The Large and Extra large models have an expandable zippered bottom panel.
With Giant's Chill Lite Gloves you can comfortably ride through the changing seasons. An elastic fleece material keeps your hands warm while a single layer Amara leather palm ensures you get a good grip on the bars. Other details include finger tips that allow you to access your smart phone without taking off your gloves and a terry cloth area for wiping moisture away from your face.
- 1.25" gauge - Pinch-Free T-handle - Reversible head for Presta or Schrader - 120 PSI Max
Giant's Numen Plus Aero Taillight is small, powerful and impressively bright. It's so sleek and light that it almost disappears. Come nighttime, though, cars will notice its three bright LEDs. It has a run time of up to 10 hours on its USB rechargeable battery, and features a steady mode and two flashing modes. The flexible rubber mount easily attaches to most seatposts, including aero and integrated models.
Features - High flexibility injected Nylon material - Secure bottle design—no drop guarantee - Right side pull cage option is perfect for off-road or small frames - Weight: 41g
- TransTextura stretch fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - 3M Gripping material provide more security. - Single layer, vented Amara leather palm - Large, highly absorbent micro-fiber wipe area - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Long elastic wrist opening
$37.00 - $47.00
Keep your gear safe and dry in Giant's Waterproof Seat Bag. Welded seams and TPU-laminated fabric make this bag impermeable to even the wettest weather. It features an easy to use quick release buckle system and roll-top closure, as well as a convenient taillight hanger.
Protect your bike with Giant's SureLock Protector 2 STD U-Lock. It boasts a heat-treated, hardened-steel shackle that's a half-inch thick, as well as a pick and drill-resistant keyed lock. This tough lock includes five laser cut keys for convenience. The lock is vinyl coated so it won't scratch your bike and it comes with a handy carrying bracket that fits almost any bike tube so you'll never have to leave your lock behind.
- Warm and quick drying ThermTextura™ fabric delivers excellent warmth at minimal weight - SportComfor™ Chamois provides excellent breathability and support - 6” ankle zipper - 3D contour panels
- Race Fit - Protextura™ 4-Way Stretch Fabric With Waterproof, Windproof And High Breathability Properties - Durable Water-Repellent Layer In Front And Soft Moisture Transfer Fabric Inside - Two-Way Zipper With Draft Flap Provides To Regulate Warmth - Three Rear Pockets With Water Repellent Mesh - Reflective Details And Upf 50+ Sun Protection
- TransTextura moisture wicking fabric - Raglan sleeve cut - Full-length zipper - 3 rear pockets - UPF 30+ sun protection - Club fit
- All-tube QR mounting bracket included, fits 24-40mm tubes - 3 laser-cut keys - over 30,000 key variations - Double-locking hardened steel 1/2" [13mm] shackle provides maximum security - High security, pick and drill resistant lock cylinder - Integrated dust cover protects lock cylinder
Giant knows that life comes with accessories, and their City Pannier Set is a great way to carry your on-the-go essentials from A to B. Simple, open-top construction with water resistant fabric and a full-coverage lid flap make these bags easy and fast to use. And, since they're built saddlebag-style as a pair, all you have to do is release the tool-free attachments, grab the central handle, and go!
Take your riding to the next level with the addition of speed and cadence. Features - Sensor magnet kit for RideSense speed and cadence sensors Kit includes: - RideSense speed magnet - RideSense cadence magnet
$60.00 - $63.00
- Large 2.1-Inch Screen - Separate Clock Display - Single Mode/Setup Key - Smart Light System; Backlight Responds To Light Conditions - Auto Start/Sleep - Functions: - Current Speed - Average Speed - Max Speed - Trip Distance - Odometer - Trip Ride Time - Pace - 12/24Hr Clock - Calorie Consumption
For the home mechanic, Giant's Crank Wrench and Extractor is indispensable. This ingenious device is two tools in one with a socket for removing and installing most standard crank bolts and an extractor for removing most square-taper crankarms. Plus, the long, vinyl-coated handle provides the leverage needed to easily get the job done.
- Waterproof, roll-top design keeps contents dry - Internal tool roll holds levers, tube, and cartridge, keeping everything organized - Quick, easy mounting to saddle
Keep your essentials at hand with Giant's Waterproof Handlebar Bag. This hard-shell bag is completely waterproof so you can store your maps, snacks, and important electronics safely and within easy reach. There's a detachable map holder that mounts to the top of the bag, compression cord for spare clothes, and adjustable foam compartments for your phone or camera. Giant's tool-free mounting system is fast and easy to operate and the removable shoulder strap makes it a cinch to carry this bag with you off the bike.
Features: - Up to 20 lumens ANSI standard approved - Runtime: Day mode 4 hrs., High 8 hrs., Middle 15 hrs., Flash 30 hrs. - Li-Po rechargeable battery - Low power indicator - Motion sensor include - IPX4 waterproof rating - Charge via Micro USB cable
- Tubular aluminum construction - Compatible with AnyRoad, FastRoad and quick release bikes without rack mounting tabs - Mounting brackets and hardware included
Giant's Numen Mini Headlight is small, powerful, and surprisingly bright. It's so light, you can just leave it on your bars and you'll barely notice it, while drivers will notice its 2 bright LEDs as they illuminate your way. This nice light has a flexible rubber mount so you can attach it almost anywhere on your bike. It has steady and flashing modes and runs up to 100 hours on its included batteries.
Features - ProWay stash conveniently places mini-tools inside the cage structure for a more integrated and invisible design - Durable PA-66 injected carbon material - Tire levers, T2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 mm bits and tool wrench
Protect your bike with Giant's SureLock Protector 2 STD U-Lock. It boasts a heat-treated, hardened-steel shackle that's a half-inch thick and 11.5 inches long, as well as a pick and drill-resistant keyed lock. The extra-length lets you lock your bike to extra-thick posts or include wheels in one securely locked package. This tough lock includes five laser-cut keys, is vinyl coated so it won't scratch your bike, and comes with a handy carrying bracket that fits almost any frame so you'll never have to leave your lock behind.
$10.00 - $11.00
• High flow, leakproof air valve automatically opens when the bottle is squeezed • Removable valve for easy cleaning • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
Features - S2 durable industrial tool steel provides long-term durability - Magnetic System allows easy attachment of tools to repair stands and integrates with Giant ToolShed Torx® Wrench Set for the complete mechanic’s solution - Sizes: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10mm Hex
$37.00 - $37.99
Giant's Control Mini MTB+ Pump boasts a lightweight, durable CNC-machined aluminum barrel that's a large diameter so that it can pump up even the widest mountain bike tires quickly. Plus, this mighty mini features a hose that makes pumping easier, hides inside for a clean look, and works on all valve types.
$55.00 - $58.00
Giant's Core Shorts sit at the center of a great ride. Nylon/spandex material breathes, dries quickly, and provides excellent muscle support. A CoreComfor chamois pad uses dual-thickness, high-density foam padding for all-day comfort on the bike. These shorts also feature a wide, non-binding waistband and silicone leg grippers to keep everything in place while you're out riding.
When you're out on the trail, the last thing you need to worry about is your shorts. Giant did all the thinking with their technical Sunbelt Trail Shorts. They're made with 4-way stretch material that is DWR-treated to move with you and shake off splashes or a little weather. They're super light already, and mesh inserts provide even more ventilation. The detachable mesh liner snaps into the shell and rocks a triple-density chamois for serious comfort. It's all about the fit though, so the Sunbelts sport a comfy elastic band with unique internal waist adjusters. Fit, performance, and comfort—these may be the perfect shorts.
Page 1 of 13 Next page