$5.49 - $9.99
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
$7.99 - $11.99
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
$4.95 - $32.99
Finish Line's Dry Lubricant with Teflon keeps your bike running silky-smooth rain or shine. It's very thin yet extremely durable thanks to its synthetic oils and Teflon particles. Great for your chain, cables, cleats and springs, its dry surface texture minimizes the accumulation of dirt and grit. Plus, it's biodegradable. - Great for dry, dirty and dusty environments. Attracts less grime and runs clean - Holds up well in moderately wet conditions - Can be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables and brake pivot points - Finish Line's most popular and versatile lubricant
$9.99 - $12.99
Need to give your bike some quick attention before you head out the door? Give it a quick shot of Finish Line's 1-Step Cleaner And Lubricant. It loosens and removes grime, while at the same time laying down a thin layer of low-friction lube that reduces drivetrain noise and premature component wear. Keeping your bike running smooth has never been easier!
$10.00 - $40.00
SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly!
$8.99 - $14.99
White Lightning's Epic Ride lets you take on that all day ride and hear only the birds chirping, not your chain squealing. Its unique formula features premium non-petroleum synthetics that provide unheard of durability without the grimey build-up common with synthetic oils. This versatile lube also works wonders on derailleur cables and suspension seals. And, good news for the forgetful amongst us, Epic Ride is lube-and-go, no prep or dry time required!
$7.99 - $34.95
Finish Line's Fiber Grip Assembly Gel is specially designed to create friction and reduce slippage between clamped carbon fiber surfaces. It eliminates the need to over tighten clamps to achieve secure connections. Plus, it's been tested and approved by leading carbon fiber component manufacturers.
Keep your drivetrain quiet while protecting your components with Squirt Dry Lube. This long-lasting wax and water-based lubricant is low maintenance and easy to apply: no degreasing is needed, just squirt it on and ride. Squirt is 100% biodegradable and doesn't contain harmful solvents. Plus, it works in all-conditions, wet or dry, for mountain and road.
- Designed For All Conditions - Goes On Wet And Sets Up To A Soft, Pliable Wax - Shields Chain From The Elements - Reduces Abrasive Wear And Corrosion - Waterproof - For Chain Driven Bicycles Only
Finish Line's Dry Lubricant With Teflon keeps your bike running silky-smooth rain or shine. It's very thin yet extremely durable thanks to its synthetic oils and Teflon particles. Great for your chain, cables, cleats and springs, its dry surface texture minimizes the accumulation of dirt and grit. Plus, it comes in an aerosol spray can to help you get those hard-to-reach places and it's biodegradable, too.
Reach for Finish Line's Citrus Degreaser when you've got tough grit and grime to cut through. Your parts clean up fast and then rinse residue-free with water. This degreaser is concentrated and water soluble so you can dilute it with up to 25 parts water for less difficult jobs. It's 100% biodegradable and completely non-toxic, too.
Finish Line Citrus Degreaser. Super strong and fast. Cuts through the toughest of carbonized grit, grease, and grime. Low surface tension for thorough penetration into all areas. 100% active, biodegradable and nontoxic.
$9.99 - $13.99
- Frees seized parts - Disperses moisture to prevent rust and corrosion - Provides light lubrication for moving parts - Reduces metal to metal contact - Prevents dirt adhesion - Cuts down on friction to improve component efficiency
E-Bike Cleaner is formulated to remove grit and grime from frames, wheels and components of e-Bikes. To ensure a clean e-Bike while not damaging expensive electronic components, Finish Line engineered a clinging foam cleaner that is gentle, noncaustic, leaves no streaks, and requires no water rinsing. Finish Line’s e-Bike Cleaner is an ideal complement to any dealer specializing in e-bike sales and service.
Finish Line's Super Bike Wash quickly cleans dirt, mud, clay, road grime and chain gunk off your bike. Its five different cleaning agents work together to create a high-speed cleaning system. There are also three different rust and oxidation inhibitors to protect metal surfaces from rusting and corrosion. It's also safe for all bike surfaces.
Tri-Flow Foaming Lubricant helps penetrate and protect bearings, chains and cables. - Foaming action helps cling to vertical or horizontal surfaces - High grade petroleum oils provide optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures (-60 to 475F) and humidity
Shock Oil is a semi-synthetic formulation that combines the best of available oils and additives for a super suspension oil. It's fully compatible with all systems and internal components, seals and O-rings. Its viscosity stays constant as the temperature changes, so your shock feels the same whether you're roasting or freezing!
Finish Line's Ceramic Wet Lubricant provides outstanding protection for your drivetrain in even the nastiest conditions. Its ceramic bonding technology allows you to greatly extend your re-lubing intervals so you can spend more time riding and less time on routine maintenance. In fact, every time you apply the lube, it builds on the ceramic coating and the result is a chain so slippery even dirt has a hard time sticking! Think efficient. Think quiet. Think Finish Line!
$7.00 - $12.00
SRAM's Ceramic Bearing Grease is perfect for maintaining your SRAM components that feature ceramic bearings. This high-tech lubricant minimizes friction to maximize your performance and it keeps your SRAM components going strong year after year. Plus, the 10ml syringe container makes it easy to grease your parts, too.
- 100% Natural and biodegradable, Without animal products - Apply a small amount, Work in, Then rinse off with water - Leaves skin clean with a subtle forest scent
- PTFE additives reduce friction and energy consumption - Waxed based formula reduces metal to metal contact - Excels in dry, dusty conditions - Protects against rust development and corrosion - Prevents chain wear - Does not attract contaminants - Ideal for MTB, Road and Cyclocross - Can be applied to chain, cleats, shifters and derailleurs
Nanotube Chain Lube top up bottle is now available! Created using cutting edge, intensive research and development our Nanotube Chain Lube allows you to re-treat your chain for many more miles of ultimate speed in all weathers. This lube will allow you to achieve significant savings within 1-2 watts of your chain’s original optimum performance. This new, state of the art formula pushes the boundaries of chain lube innovation and is designed specifically to keep friction to an absolute bare minimum over a long period. - All-weather lubricant - Returns chain efficiency to within 1-2 watts of its optimum - Can last up to 400 miles before reapplication needed - Contains nanotube additives for optimum efficiency - Used by the world’s greatest cycling teams and athletes
- Great for bolts and fasteners exposed to the elements - Reduces dismantling torque - Protects against galvanic corrosion, typically between alloy and titanium - Better then regular grease
Ritchey's Liquid Torque creates extra friction between 2 surfaces, reducing tightening torque required to avoid slippage. - Creates extra friction between two surfaces, allowing tightening torque to be reduced by up to 30% - Particularly useful when over-clamping can damage sensitive components such as carbon bars or steerer tubes - Approved for use with carbon, steel, alloy and titanium surfaces - Use with Ritchey Torqkey to ensure safe installation of Ritchey bars and stems
- Developed to perform in the coldest of environment - Tested to -50C, 5X lower than what would freeze a regular lubricant
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
$9.99 - $14.99
- Creates a ceramic coating for incredible durability and long distance performance - Provides ultra low friction for ultimate drivetrain efficiency - Waterproof qualities excelling in wet conditions - 95% biodegradable
Holy Cow is the latest in the Rock N' Roll Lubrication's line up of chain lubes. Holy Cow is not flammable and is a very settled wet lube that is as clean or cleaner than most dry lubes. Holy Cow preforms fantastic, like the other Rock N' Roll chain lubes. However, being a little bit of a wet-style chain lube, what little dirt or grit that does get on the chain can be wiped away quickly and easily with the chain looking great again. For all you riders that like to ride with a wet lube but could live better without all the dirt and grit of a wet lube, Holy Cow is just for you.
- Highly effective foam cleaner which is ideal for helmet liners, pads, gloves, shoes, body armors or any soft material which comes into contact with the rider - Instant foaming action, which gently agitates dirt and grime away from the surface leaving a fresh citric burst fragrance
$8.50 - $17.90
- Premium white grease - Great for bearings and overhauls
Page 1 of 6 Next page